Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Lions)

NYCoug

Reaction score
0 - 0

Game ends before it starts after Megatron and OptimusPrime enter a pregame battle and destroy the entire city of Detroit. Thus wiping away all memories of Super Bowl XL.

canfan

Reaction score
Special teams redeem themselves and Leon scores on a punt return.

Hawks 24
Lions 17

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Lions 17
Hawks 10

Any other week I'd give the Hawks a chance, but IMO the Lions are a desperate team at 2-4 with their season on the brink of being over, and you never bet against a desperate team.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Stafford's due to stop sucking.

Next week.

17 - 10 Seattle (as the Lions score late, the same as they've been prone to do all season.)

GreenHawk

Reaction score
We are just as desperate as Detroit. 0-3 in divisional games and a chance to either be 4-4 or 3-5 at the halfway mark. We MUST play a very strong game to pull this off. If Wilson does not have a big game, we're screwed.

Hawks 41
Loins 9

My record to date: 3-4

volsunghawk

Reaction score
GreenHawk":2o8wvr8k said:
We are just as desperate as Detroit. 0-3 in divisional games and a chance to either be 4-4 or 3-5 at the halfway mark. We MUST play a very strong game to pull this off. If Wilson does not have a big game, we're screwed.

Hawks 41
Loins 9

I will bet you everything in my bank account that the Hawks will not be 3-5 at the halfway mark.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Until they actually show me they can do it, I don't trust Seattle's offense on the road.

Seattle Seahawks 16
Detroit Lions 17

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahawks 17, Lions 10. The usual defense bailing out the god awful offense.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

20-3 lions

hawksfan515

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":1uzih3tj said:
I think the Seahawks get blown out. It's going to be a typical Seahawks game from like 2 years ago when we just say "what the hell was that?" afterwards. We've set it up in this positive light, and we're bound to fail. The offense lays an egg and the defense can't stop megatron.

20-3 lions

If you truly believe your score prediction you should probably change your sig. Just saying.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1rvhenq1 said:
NJHawksFan":1rvhenq1 said:

20-3 lions

If you truly believe your score prediction you should probably change your sig. Just saying.

All signs tell me that Seattle should win. I just have a funny feeling. I pray they prove me wrong.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":3ih48e9h said:
hawksfan515":3ih48e9h said:
NJHawksFan":3ih48e9h said:

20-3 lions

All signs tell me that Seattle should win. I just have a funny feeling. I pray they prove me wrong.

Ehh Hawks might lose but I am not seeing blowout. And I guess I misread it, my bad.

My first score prediction ever so far BTW :)

Hawks 23-10

Hawks start slow, then get up big, but Lions try to roar back in the 4th. Don't quite make it.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Here's hoping we shut down their running game early and leave it to our hulking secondary to limit Johnson and company enough for the W.

Hawks 17
Lions 13

1-2

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":2ksvlnob said:
Here's hoping we shut down their running game early and leave it to our hulking secondary to limit Johnson and company enough for the W.

Hawks 17
Lions 13

1-2

LeShoure has been awful. Should be no problem to shut down the run. Make Stafford throw a bunch of INTs.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Yep. And their injuries might be the deciding factor in our favor. Not having to guard Burleson is huge.

Detroit Free Press published a stat in an article that made me cringe though.

Since Carroll took over in 2010, the Seahawks are just 6-14 on the road.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":2nixsbg9 said:
Yep. And their injuries might be the deciding factor in our favor. Not having to guard Burleson is huge.

Detroit Free Press published a stat in an article that made me cringe though.

Since Carroll took over in 2010, the Seahawks are just 6-14 on the road.

We've been 7-9 two years in a row. This is the first year that things have come together.

It would be fun for historical stats to be better, but it's just not the case.

Seahawks are 1-0 in non-divisional road games.

GreenHawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2k5dus1k said:
GreenHawk":2k5dus1k said:

Hawks 41
Loins 9

I will bet you everything in my bank account that the Hawks will not be 3-5 at the halfway mark.

Thanks Volsung. Yep, I meant 5-3 :34853_doh:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
My opposite picks finally came to a crashing end. So I'm going back to my preseason picks.

Seahawks 17
Lions 14

My record to date: 1-6