is sherman really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Megatron beat Optimus ONCE. Every time before that Prime sent him sulking home with his barrel between his legs.

tooshort

Reaction score
36621_3349966526623_704736065_n.jpg

BASF

Reaction score
Rodimus Prime definitely would have been a better choice. He was vastly superior to Optimus in every way, but the voice.

cdallan

Reaction score
I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

that smell is the combined musk of acne cream and sexual frustration.

For shame, gentlemen. For shame.

Greenhell

Reaction score
You all got it wrong. Sherm would have been better off selecting Leader-1 as his name. A jet fighter is a more appropriate weapon of mass destruction than a slow-assed semi.

GOBOTS KICK A$$ :sarcasm_off:

7077467d1236953704 gobots leader 1 wip dw leader 1

jkitsune

Reaction score
BASF":34i9b13j said:
Rodimus Prime definitely would have been a better choice. He was vastly superior to Optimus in every way, but the voice.

Oh HELL no you didn't just say that.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
cdallan":w5po9mkh said:
I don't know what's worse - the fact that Sherm took his nickname from a terrible Michael Bay film, or that a bunch of Poindexters thought that the 24 year old Sherman took his name from a 30 year old comic and used it as opportunity to debate plot points from those comments on the basis that internet anonymity allows them to do this without being shunned by all women forever.

At least they're virgins and probably will never reproduce. ++

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cdallan":2r44wzrl said:

There's one type of person in this world that doesn't like talking about Transformers: girls. Please tell me you're a girl.

jkitsune

Reaction score
cdallan":v86l5u7h said:

I don't know - my wife thinks it's hilarious.

cdallan

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":a669c9nk said:
cdallan":a669c9nk said:

There's one type of person in this world that doesn't like talking about Transformers: girls. Please tell me you're a girl.

Why, so you can tell all of the otheer Poindexters at your next Math Camp that you once spoke to a girl?

Seeker

Reaction score
In the original transformers prime and megatron killed each other in a battle to the death. In the battle prime OWNED megs and his entire army by himself as he normally always does.

Optimus Prime is a warrior built for the SOLE PURPOSE of defeating megatron.

Sounds like a pretty good choice for a monicker to me

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
cdallan":1aufy5cy said:
Zebulon Dak":1aufy5cy said:
cdallan":1aufy5cy said:

Why, so you can tell all of the otheer Poindexters at your next Math Camp that you once spoke to a girl?

I don't get why you feel the need to take yourself so seriously... The funny part of this is that Richard Sherman is probably a bigger nerd than everyone on this board combined. He was more excited for Skyrim last year than he was for the new Madden. I find it hilarious when someone on an internet message board feels the need to call out other people on an internet message board as "nerds" or as you said "poindexters." Pot...meet Kettle.

cdallan

Reaction score
Chief, I'm a 37 yr old man trying to insult strangers on the internet over Tranformers...and you think I take myself seriously??

I'm just trying to mix it with Zeb - he takes more pot shots than everyone else on the board combined. You've entered 'innocent bystander' territory here.

Sac

Reaction score
cdallan":3cuiq460 said:
Chief, I'm a 37 yr old man trying to insult strangers on the internet over Tranformers...and you think I take myself seriously??

I'm just trying to mix it with Zeb - he takes more pot shots than everyone else on the board combined. You've entered 'innocent bystander' territory here.

That's not true. I take waaaay more pot shots at people than zeb does...bitch...

The Radish

Reaction score
I think its time you insulters start a string in the shack about your transformer preferences.

:les:

Status
Not open for further replies.