Votes: 31 38.3%
  • When we win a SB, yes

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • We are just about the same

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

pehawk

Reaction score
Closer to the Bucs teams from 1999-2002, IMO.

frase32

Reaction score
I think a lot of people forget how good that Ravens defense was. Some of my fellow Niners fans were drinking that kool aid last year.

The Seahawks have a stellar defense this year. But it's not even close to being on the same level as the 2000 Ravens. I don't even mean that as an insult to the Seahawks either. I respect their D as one of the best in the league this year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I know weed is about to be legalized in Washington, but some of you guys apparently got a head start on their intake of narcotics.

L-O-Freaking-L at this thread. This makes "I think Russell Wilson will be in the ring of honor!" after a victory over Kansas City in the preseason look LIGHT.

This D isn't even on the same level as the 2011 Niners D, much less one of the best in NFL history.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Our secondary is GREAT... as in some of the best of all time. Our dline is acceptable. That's the big difference.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
We aren't as veteran on D as that group was with Sam Adams and Tony Siragoosa (spell check :p) but I think ET/Kam/Sherm if they play to their ceiling can be one of the best defensive backfields the league has seen in the last 20 years.

Latest posts