WR Marquess Wilson WSU

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
WR Marquess Wilson WSU
Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 am
  • This guy tore Oregon up last night. I was impressed.
    cesame
    NET Veteran

Re: WR Marquess Wilson WSU
Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm
  • Wilson was pretty good. But that WSU QB was the biggest bitch i've ever seen on a football field. If i was one of Washington States receivers i would punch him in the face today the way he was gesturing, whining and being a little baby wtih every incompletion.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 pm
  • He had like 40 yards in the first half and then 140 in the second.

He's a garbage time all-american
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 pm
  • WSU threw for 150 yards in the 4th quarter, after UO pulled it's starters. But he did look good, not taking anything away from him.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 am
  • Hope the Hawks stay far away from Wilson.
    Formerly known as Seahawk425.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:53 pm
  • ChrisB Bacon wrote:He had like 40 yards in the first half and then 140 in the second.

He's a garbage time all-american

This
    polarbill1999
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 pm
  • Wilson is extremely talented but one of those spoiled, lazy Paul Wulff guys. Leach is fixing some of his bad habits, but Wilson still has a way to go. I'm not sure he's tough enough to really make a difference in the NFL.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 pm
  • Wilson, Hill, Darling, etc. I'm pretty sure they're just F'ing with us and they're all the same player.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 pm
  • I agree Wilson ain't good, PC should stay away.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:04 am
  • Wilson has talent, but he is a brat and he's dropped from being a top-50 guy to a likely late third-rounder at best. Too many drops and he refuses to block, so I don't want to see him as a Seahawk, eventhough I'm a WSU fan.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 am
  • Heard he quit the team, after Leech ripped everyone.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 am
  • Can Cougs fans chime in, is it falling apart over there in Pullman??
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Can Cougs fans chime in, is it falling apart over there in Pullman??

No. Lackadaisical head coach who lets the kids do whatever they want and their egos to swell replaced by a much stricter, hard line coach of the buy in or bye bye type. Bound to be problems, especially with headcases like Wilson that have looked like problems of the mental sort to begin with. This is year 1 of the Leach regime, it'll take a little time for the Wulff recruits with sour attitudes to either buy in or be weeded out completely and be replaced with the guys who want to be there.

Wilson reportedly was ready to quit the team in the spring but was talked out of it by other teammates, the kid is just a moron. He became my favorite player as a true freshman, and now I'm just ready for him to be gone. I'm expecting a Dwight Jones type flame out at this point. Decent physical talent overridden by a terrible twos attitude will send him deep into the draft or out of it completely and will quit on whichever team works him out as a UDFA when he isn't coddled and celebrated.

Year 1 with Leach has been rougher than many expected, but taking into account the move from a coach like Wulff to a coach like Leach with the type of players brought in and attitudes fostered under Wulff, it makes sense, and perhaps Coug fans just got overly optimistic because a big name was brought in. It'll get better.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 am
  • Burfect was like this, and has had a pretty decent rookie season. You just never know.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Can Cougs fans chime in, is it falling apart over there in Pullman??

No. Lackadaisical head coach who lets the kids do whatever they want and their egos to swell replaced by a much stricter, hard line coach of the buy in or bye bye type. Bound to be problems, especially with headcases like Wilson that have looked like problems of the mental sort to begin with. This is year 1 of the Leach regime, it'll take a little time for the Wulff recruits with sour attitudes to either buy in or be weeded out completely and be replaced with the guys who want to be there.

Wilson reportedly was ready to quit the team in the spring but was talked out of it by other teammates, the kid is just a moron. He became my favorite player as a true freshman, and now I'm just ready for him to be gone. I'm expecting a Dwight Jones type flame out at this point. Decent physical talent overridden by a terrible twos attitude will send him deep into the draft or out of it completely and will quit on whichever team works him out as a UDFA when he isn't coddled and celebrated.

Year 1 with Leach has been rougher than many expected, but taking into account the move from a coach like Wulff to a coach like Leach with the type of players brought in and attitudes fostered under Wulff, it makes sense, and perhaps Coug fans just got overly optimistic because a big name was brought in. It'll get better.

Well said.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information