Movie of the week starring Richard Sherman as Optimus Prime:

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • https://twitter.com/branton_sherman/sta ... 64/photo/1

That's awesome. Richard Sherman renamed his Twitter account to Optimus Prime for this week. Someone verify for me, I think Branton Sherman is Richard Sherman's brother?

Optimus Prime versus Megatron. FIGHT!!!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• CONFIRMED.

On a sidenote... He is my favorite Seahawk, and about two weeks ago he posted a picture of the movie cover for Space Jam saying, "Look what I bought!" I responded telling him it better be the blu-ray and he actually responded to me. I don't know why but my face hurt from smiling and I giggled like a browns fan after a win. #imadouche
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• Optimus FTW!
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• KARAVARUS wrote:CONFIRMED.

On a sidenote... He is my favorite Seahawk, and about two weeks ago he posted a picture of the movie cover for Space Jam saying, "Look what I bought!" I responded telling him it better be the blu-ray and he actually responded to me. I don't know why but my face hurt from smiling and I giggled like a browns fan after a win. #imadouche

Sherman, and Baldwin both respond to fans on twitter, so does Clemons, Bruce Irvin, KJ, Tate, and Bobby Wagner. Sherm was stoked for Skyrim last season had a few back and forth's with him over it. Pretty chill dudes, Sherman and Baldwin will also add 12's to their facebook friends as well.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• For the most part Optimus always beats Megatron. And this week will be no different.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:For the most part Optimus always beats Megatron. And this week will be no different.

It's all in the voices... Megatron sounds like a little whiny bitch, where prime sounds dignified and just pretty awesome. The similarities are mindblowing. ;)
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• Sherman is awesome...and hilarious.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    KARAVARUS wrote:CONFIRMED.

Sherman, and Baldwin both respond to fans on twitter, so does Clemons, Bruce Irvin, KJ, Tate, and Bobby Wagner. Sherm was stoked for Skyrim last season had a few back and forth's with him over it. Pretty chill dudes, Sherman and Baldwin will also add 12's to their facebook friends as well.

Scruggs isn't real active on twitter, but he's even gone as far to hang out with a bunch of 12's
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• That's a pretty clever move. I approve!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:That's a pretty clever move. I approve!

In a way, I'm surprised nobody else has done this already. But then again I'm not sure when was the last time Megatron went up against a DB with that mix of confidence and skill. Should be good.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• ensett wrote:
    Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    KARAVARUS wrote:CONFIRMED.

Scruggs isn't real active on twitter, but he's even gone as far to hang out with a bunch of 12's

Pretty sure he set up a "Chipotle" day w/ fans. Lunch on him if they'd never eaten there before...pretty awesome IMO.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• Crap...I have Megatron in my fantasy league. sigh.......
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Jazzhawk wrote:Crap...I have Megatron in my fantasy league. sigh.......

Bench him. :devil:
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• That is too awesome. I almost hope that people still call him Optimus Prime after this game. I don't know why, but it fits for some reason.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• kearly wrote:That is too awesome. I almost hope that people still call him Optimus Prime after this game. I don't know why, but it fits for some reason.

I felt the same way as soon as I saw it. Optimus Prime is a mofo'in BADASS name for him.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I've had a few convo's with DBfresh over the past year or so. He's chill too. Made sure to tweet him a pick of my #89 jersey and he answered back in a few minutes lol and then also when i had a tooth pulled. This team is connected and in a good way. Not like TO or Ocho or what ever the heck his name is now.
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

• tubbs51 wrote:I've had a few convo's with DBfresh over the past year or so. He's chill too. Made sure to tweet him a pick of my #89 jersey and he answered back in a few minutes lol and then also when i had a tooth pulled. This team is connected and in a good way. Not like TO or Ocho or what ever the heck his name is now.

I agree. You can really feel almost a connection between players and fans, at least more-so than any other team in the league
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• None of the current players talk to me. But I did have a quick conversation with mike williams after he signed his extension. He said he was gonna run the town n I asked that when he took over if he'd bring the NBA back lol
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    kearly wrote:That is too awesome. I almost hope that people still call him Optimus Prime after this game. I don't know why, but it fits for some reason.
    I felt the same way as soon as I saw it. Optimus Prime is a mofo'in BADASS name for him.

I reckon it'd stick if we were Divisional Rivals who played each other twice a year. Alas it'll probably be a one off.

Shame, Primetime move over, this is Optimus Prime Time.

Autobots ROLL OUT
    Last edited by themunn on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• I hope this becomes a thing with him, this tweaking his nickname/Twitter handle, whatever, to match his key opponent for the week. A lot of diva receivers have nicknames, or special quirks, dances, or whatever. It'd be awesome to see him tweak his pre-game game to match.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Hey, the guy backs it up, so bring it on. I would like to think he'd be man enough to admit it if a guy got the best of him. Calvin is not someone you can shut down, you can slow him down. They do that, we win this game.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Go Optimus Prime! I hope it's more of a quick battle like in the third one than the long, drawn out fights in the 1st and 2nd movies...
    No autographs please
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter

• it's official, Sherm's my favorite player now, just edging out MR and Clemons..... i love his confidence, which absolutely effects his teamates in a positive way... just shows you they believe in themselves now... i love it...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, I agree with you, Hawker; I think Sherman's officially my favorite Seahawk. His personality is awesome, and he backs it on the field. I hope he picks off a good pass attempt at Megatron.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Seahawkfaninvegas
    NET Rookie

• Nice bulletin board material. I know he wanted the limelight for the defense but seems more of it is going toward him. Back it up Sherman.

Paula Pasche ‏@paulapasche
    #Lions Raiola on #Seahawks Richard Sherman, aka Optimus Prime: '... That’s how he is on the field, who knows, whatever, (eff) him.'

Reminds me of the Redskins game. Talking head then get butt handed to us. I know, I am the get off my lawn kind of dude so I will just shut my pie-hole and hope I don't have to read about him getting light up (Rams game anyone?).
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• I was browsing the scout site for Detroit and found this gem in regards to Sherm; "If this guy was on OUR team, most of us would have his name tatoo'd on our arms. And deep down, we ALL know it."
    They were talking about Optimus Prime. I could feel their frustration at their own secondary there.
    Generally though, Lions fans are pretty cool.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• Calvin Johnson could not care less about Sherm's name change....but it makes things entertaining. I highly doubt he sat there and said.... WTF...he thinks he is Optimus Prime...Im going to go out and destroy that autobot. Its fun, but the media cares more about it then Johnson does.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:59 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information