Standing During the Game at Clink

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Standing During the Game at Clink
Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 am
  • We sit in the front row so it's a non-factor. However, we stand most of the game, if people don't like it they can stand up too. I haven't heard any complaints in Section 319 yet. I can see if someone is just standing up all the time for no reason, but when the team is on D, you gotz to get up! :thirishdrinkers:
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 am
  • every game i've been to usually in the 200 area, is stand on defense , sit on offense... i would not have an enjoyable experience if i had to stand all game, two knee operations would make sure of that... people need to be a little more considerate of your fellow bretheran, cuz some cannot stand all game due to physical restrictions... there is no need to be standing and being loud on offense, other than you have to, to see over the guy in front of you who's standing... fortunately when this happens i can just watch the jumbotron, till whoever finally sits down.. did not realize people stand for the entire game, good to know, next time i purchase tickets i'll make sure i'm not in one of those sections....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 am
  • NorCalSeahawk wrote:It happens at every stadium. I was at the San fran game last Thursday and the people were up ALL THE TIME. It's a football game not a Symphony or a Ballet, no big deal. I will be standing and yelling when I come up for the Vikes game in two weeks (or I hope I have something to stand and yell at).

I was there as well and I have to say that those fans are pretty inconsistent with their sitting and standing. I felt like I was getting an aerobic workout with as many times as I stood up and sat down.
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 am
  • Honestly, there are ALWAYS disabled seats left that are unsold, and ushers will reseat anyone who asks -- they typically are pretty good seats too set up in a way that if the folks below are standing, you still have a great view.

If you have a problem with the amount of standing, I'd find a break in the action, and ask an usher for help. Might also be able to *12 on your cell phone and ask if there is a place you can go to sit...

I totally understand the issue and concerns, but that said, it's pretty easy for a group of only 30-40 to stand and result in the whole section standing... and it's a football game, not an opera.
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:42 pm
  • If someone behind you is unable to stand they should have bought ADA seats.
    Season Ticket Holder, Section 127 - Row I

Video of Player Intros from my seats, Jags game 2009.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddIoamjN08
    ExperienceJones
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm
  • I think this is a 100 vs 200 or higher level and mid field not end zones. You may prefer to stand that is youe issue but the reason most stand in the 100 level from 10 yard to 10 yard line is because the lowest level seats can not see through the people on the side of the field.

Once they stand every row behind them needs to stand to see the game. Once you get past the concourse between 100 and 200 there is no need to stand. You have a full view of the feild and only need to stand when something exciting happens.

I can see both sides but I would hate to be in the 300 level and have a couple right in front of me standing the whole game so I could not see the game. Yes YOU paid for your tickets and you have your rights to stand, but me right behind you also paid for my tickets and want to see the game as well.

So I think if you want to stand go find tickets in the 100 level otherwise respect the others around you in the higher levels and sit until there is a reason to jump up.
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Location: Victoria BC or my Galactic Stonghold on Nar Shaddaa

Previous

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information