Russell Wilsons potential?

gohawks12

Reaction score
His ceiling is ridiculously high. I know this thread has kind of turned into a gag, but I am ridiculously impressed with his decision making. Although he has his rookie moments that we can all live with, he has it where it counts...between the ears, and that matters more than any height/espn boner potential. He just has "IT"

Ps go hawks

grizbob

Reaction score
There aint no ceiling cause the sky's the limit :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

pehawk

Reaction score
Steve Bartkowski - although - Wilson's already had more Alcoa Fantastic Finishes.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":52jtaaot said:
His ceiling is Russell Wilson. With the right tools and right offense, this kid is going to set records.

I expect him to become a perennial 25 td/5 int guy who can lead an offense to the endzone and throws the best deep ball in the league. He's run a WCO before at NC State, I hope he can figure his short/intermediate game out, and I hope Bevell can utilize his WCO experience a little more than he has.

Build this offense 100% around Russell.
Agree , if Wilson's growth as a NFL QB isn't stunted by half-ass Coaching, or derailed by injury, he can become the best the Seahawks have ever had on the QB roster...I think Zorn could do more to help Wilson realize his potential than Bevel can.
I do think he would have benefitted with a little more time studying for the starters role in the NFL, but apparently Pete and Co. thought he could learn literaly on the run, and have been gradually letting out the line for him to play.
Wilson has already been thrust into the tempering fire, so I believe it's time for Pete to take the training wheels off, and cut that line, because he's a smart kid, and he will improvise his way into winning games for us.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
nepahawk":zug4wrzu said:
JSeahawks":zug4wrzu said:
Don "Magic Man" Majkowski

Magic man was special!
If he didn't get hurt, we may have never heard of Brett Favre.

Those were the good'ole days when cheeseheads had a quarterback who could scramble like Tarkenton and then after the game be strumming his six string like Gene Autry. The Heart Attack Pack of yore describes how we've been playing lately.