The Real Wilson vs Flynn thread - Who'd win in a fight?

pehawk

Reaction score
Who would win in a fight between Wilson and Flynn?

Wilson, the pretty-boy teachers pet from a prep school? The kid with the long reach who learned via school of Hard Knocks Raleigh/Madison edition? As we've all heard, RW's reach is longer than former champion Phillip Rivers.

Or

Would it be the scrappy, overachieving white guy via the Katrina-cleansed-streets of Baton Rouge? The man who's had to EARN every back-up role in front of him; be it backing up the great JaMarcus Russell or the inferior Aaron Rogers, Flynn's shown he can back-up the best.

I'd say Flynn's the favorite going in, but he may just be content with being the favorite only. Once Wilson squares up and punches him in the mouth, he may mope and pout.

Who you got?

Largent80

Reaction score
Wilson would jab him with those long arms and big hands, then uppercut him when he gets frustrated from the jabs.

TKO for Wilson.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Wilson would knock out Flynn. Wilson has reach on him. Wilson also never gives up, nothing is too big for him.....

Wilson has also shown he can finish.

JonRud

Reaction score
I'm going with Flynn. He's probably so pissed he's not playing he would knock out Wilson just so he can get the starting QB job.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":30lxcs8e said:
Wilson would knock out Flynn. Wilson has reach on him. Wilson also never gives up, nothing is too big for him.....

Wilson has also shown he can finish.

Except maybe the "You have to be this tall to ride" signs at amusement parks.

TLD0550

Reaction score
I say Flynn hes fuming from holding that clipboard all year

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Wilson hits the gym and training room preparing for the fight like he's preparing for the super bowl. Flynn shrugs and has another doughnut. Wilson TKO of Flynn in the first round.

drdiags

Reaction score
Portis pimp slaps the both of them, then goes sits on the bench and continues ogling the cheerleaders.

Rainger

Reaction score
pehawk":2qub4szo said:
Who would win in a fight between Wilson and Flynn?

Wilson, the pretty-boy teachers pet from a prep school? The kid with the long reach who learned via school of Hard Knocks Raleigh/Madison edition? As we've all heard, RW's reach is longer than former champion Phillip Rivers.

Or

Would it be the scrappy, overachieving white guy via the Katrina-cleansed-streets of Baton Rouge? The man who's had to EARN every back-up role in front of him; be it backing up the great JaMarcus Russell or the inferior Aaron Rogers, Flynn's shown he can back-up the best.

I'd say Flynn's the favorite going in, but he may just be content with being the favorite only. Once Wilson squares up and punches him in the mouth, he may mope and pout.

Who you got?
Garbage

edogg23

Reaction score
I would also have to go with TJ! He did play witha torn peck half the year... He's a tough dude.

Omahawk

Reaction score
This is a stupid topic. It warrants a stupid response.
Fisticuffs, assuming they are settled according to proper rules, tend to favor those combatants whose feet are equally nimble as their hands. This is not something that I have extensive knowledge in; nay, I have pulled this meticulously from my behind. And according to such, perhaps the popular rhetoric here would rightfully lend its opinion towards Wilson being the victor in a battle as was described. And I as well, being a member of said group, would tend to concur. Thustly, it is my determination that Wilson, although slightly curtailed in stature, would gain an advantage by means of, for a lack of a more adequate or commensurable modern term or parlance, float like a butterfly, ultimately gaining the necessary advantage to overcome his adversary.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Flynn would dink and dunk at him until Wilson gets bored and throws a bomb. Game (fight) over!

Throwdown

Reaction score
drdiags":2iktlwv9 said:
Portis pimp slaps the both of them, then goes sits on the bench and continues ogling the cheerleaders.

Then takes bets on the fight and sneaks out before the fights over.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wilson will have done extensive film study of Flynn's weaknesses. He probably will even put notes in everyone's locker just to let them know.

Gotta give the edge to Wilson.