Earl Thomas Limited Jersey Arrived Today!

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I finally ordered a jersey from nflshop, and went with the Earl Thomas Limited. I must say, well done to Nike! These jerseys are amazing. I'll be proudly repping the hawks in this every Sunday down here in Pensacola!

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
AWESOME! Im wanting either a Bruce Irvin or Richard Sherman elite or limited....someday Nike will let us buy them.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Just ordered the exact same one...i had ordered the elite in grey, but the fit around the shoulders was very weird, i hope this one will be great

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I love my grey elite.. It fits me awesome! I think Nike has done an excellent job with all of them.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
arghawkfan":mts8wxjn said:
Just ordered the exact same one...i had ordered the elite in grey, but the fit around the shoulders was very weird, i hope this one will be great

They all fit tight around the shoulders. I went a size up for my limited 12 jersey (a little baggy and long) and stuck with normal sizing with my ET elite (wolf grey, material across the back stretches more comfortably on the elite jersey). Wish I was taller, maybe one of them would fit me correctly then. As it is, I have to go with fits decent enough.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Whew!! Glanced at your post subject just as I was clicking on another thread, so I didn't catch the whole thing. I caught the first part 'Earl Thomas limited..and filled in the rest with 'in practice.' Had to jump back out of the other thread to do a double take! :) KNOCK ON WOOD!!

LawHawk

Reaction score
I have that same jersey - home 29 Limited. I love it, I love the fit, but I do have a complaint: the numbers. With the "Premiere" Reebok, you got the numbers stitched on, just like on the Nike Limited. But on the Reebok, which was cheaper, the two colors of number each got their own layer of twill. With the new one, you have a twill number that has a green outline, all on the same piece of twill.

Reebok Premiere: notice two layers of twill on the number
64-15754-3-F.jpg

Nike Limited: one layer of twill - grey with a green outline
Ill numbersresModesharpwid250hei250fmtjpg

I can't find a small image of the Nike Elite to show here, but it does have the two-layer numbers. I find this one-layer thing very lame. Since the Limited is more expensive than the Premiere, I thought it would be higher quality - or at least comparable. I think the two colors on one layer of twill looks dumb.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
Take a closer look at your Reebok premier and you will see that the white stiching is printed on and is not actual thread. The Reebok is also one solid piece of material for the number just like the Nike Limited.

Joey13091

Reaction score
What size would you guys recommend for a guy who is 205 lbs 6'2"?

I'm gonna order one just not sure about the size.

Largent80

Reaction score
Joey13091":3mwvhx72 said:

I got my Lynch limited last week. I'm 6'1" 205 and XL fits like it was tailored for me, I love it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Joey13091":ivmqh7f0 said:

I'd probably say XL, but you should go down to a sporting goods store nearby you where Nike jerseys are sold and try a couple on. I'm 6' 200 and the large fits me perfectly.

chawx

Reaction score
LOL, some of you guys should go on ☆☆☆ Design Star ☆☆☆ for how much you know about sewing fabric and different stitching patterns. heheh

LawHawk

Reaction score
Chrismv41985":1wipn16o said:
Take a closer look at your Reebok premier and you will see that the white stiching is printed on and is not actual thread. The Reebok is also one solid piece of material for the number just like the Nike Limited.

Incorrect. I pulled out my John Carlson Reebok Premier jersey and the numbers are in fact two separate layers of fabric. Looks and feels much better than the gray number with green outline on my Earl Thomas Nike Limited.

chawx":1wipn16o said:
LOL, some of you guys should go on ☆☆☆ Design Star ☆☆☆ for how much you know about sewing fabric and different stitching patterns. heheh

Design Star is about interior design and home decorating. You're maybe thinking of Project Runway, which is about designing clothing. I watch both.