Is it just me?

VHawk

Reaction score
Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.

Riley12

Reaction score
That's the double-edged sword of gaining attention in the league, isn't it?

More visibility = more folks following the team (fans and nonfans alike)

I don't mind opposing fans, in general. They bring another perspective, usually one that is a little more tempered by the
world outside the Seahawks.

drdiags

Reaction score
It's not too bad. Gives you some new angles to debate besides internal squabbles. Plus it seems to me our guys are always bringing up the 9ers, so if I was a lurking 9er fan I would put in my two cents.

Its the trolls that need to be nuked or shown the way to the Shack. Used to be the same with the Rams fans back in the early 2000's. Used to be a couple of Cardinals fans that frequented here but they seemed to have found other interests.

Otherwise we just have our "Taste Great!" vs "Less Filling!" QB dust-up. Though nothing topped that uniform thread. Made BFS and Todd's day. LOL!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
They at least give us something to laugh at. Most of their comments at least give me a chuckle.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
I guess I will try and expand my horizons then, thanks for the more mature point of view I am obviously missing.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.

BigMeach

Reaction score
morgulon1":2wkg42oj said:
I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.
What does that have to do with being in a Seahawks forum? At least make sense.

bellingerga

Reaction score
VHawk":3c68hd41 said:
Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.

They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.

morgulon1

Reaction score
bellingerga":7qbtg7r0 said:
VHawk":7qbtg7r0 said:

They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.

True story.As long as Ive been on here, I dont remember the niner fans coming on here when Seattle was winning the division consistently. there were a couple of years when we were visited by Cardinal fans. Thank you Bellingera for putting this into perspective.

Dren

Reaction score
Typical trolling fashion. When their team is winning it's okay in their minds to start trolling the world and preach about how great their team is on other forums. When they're performing below status quo, well... you never really hear from them then.

Nunya

Reaction score
49er fans are like snowflakes. Once it becomes too hot, they will disappear.