Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Is it just me?
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 pm 
NET Veteran

Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.

Post subject: Re: Is it just me?
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

I think they're scurred.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:48 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

That's the double-edged sword of gaining attention in the league, isn't it?

More visibility = more folks following the team (fans and nonfans alike)

I don't mind opposing fans, in general. They bring another perspective, usually one that is a little more tempered by the
world outside the Seahawks.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

It's not too bad. Gives you some new angles to debate besides internal squabbles. Plus it seems to me our guys are always bringing up the 9ers, so if I was a lurking 9er fan I would put in my two cents.

Its the trolls that need to be nuked or shown the way to the Shack. Used to be the same with the Rams fans back in the early 2000's. Used to be a couple of Cardinals fans that frequented here but they seemed to have found other interests.

Otherwise we just have our "Taste Great!" vs "Less Filling!" QB dust-up. Though nothing topped that uniform thread. Made BFS and Todd's day. LOL!

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

They at least give us something to laugh at. Most of their comments at least give me a chuckle.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 pm 
NET Veteran

I guess I will try and expand my horizons then, thanks for the more mature point of view I am obviously missing.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 pm 
NET Veteran

I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 am 
NET Starter

morgulon1 wrote:
I guess you guys are right. I just don't like the Niners and cant understand why anyone would like them. Oh yeah, FIVE RINGS. Hahaha.

What does that have to do with being in a Seahawks forum? At least make sense.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 am 
NET Veteran

VHawk wrote:
Are there way too many digit fans "squatting" in our threads?For the love of god how many time do I have to read that our secondary is bullying that soft ass receiving core of SF and the damn supposed face mask?Worse than Green Bay fans,somebody please pass out the Kleenex and Kotex already.

They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:50 am 
NET Veteran

bellingerga wrote:
VHawk wrote:

They've been waiting 10 years or so to grow the balls to come here and troll us, just so happens that there was all of a sudden 9ers fans last year. MAGICAL!

It's kind of cute really. Silly bandwagoneers.

True story.As long as Ive been on here, I dont remember the niner fans coming on here when Seattle was winning the division consistently. there were a couple of years when we were visited by Cardinal fans. Thank you Bellingera for putting this into perspective.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Typical trolling fashion. When their team is winning it's okay in their minds to start trolling the world and preach about how great their team is on other forums. When they're performing below status quo, well... you never really hear from them then.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 am 
NET Bench Warmer

49er fans are like snowflakes. Once it becomes too hot, they will disappear.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]