Walter Thurmond is practicing

seanoob

Reaction score
Nice to have a little depth there. Trufant has done a great job filling in.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Has anyone heard who will be most likely to go when he's actually added to the roster?

sutz

Reaction score
Great news. Can't have too many good corners/DBs. :)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Probably the new guy Gorrer (spelling??) would be my guess. They could always try to cut Lane and sign him to the practice squad.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This is awesome news! We've been needing him to cover those Welker-Like short and quick guys. He will pay dividends :p

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Glad to hear it....like everyone else's concern, he has to stay healthy. If he can, he'll be a great addition.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":3ocdpm9w said:
I hope he replaces Trufant at the nickel spot

Maybe not replace right away, but as banged up as the two of them have been, being able to rotate them in and out to provide relief when one or the other is playing gassed will be nice.

Seeker

Reaction score
Depth?
this guy beat out RICHARD SHERMAN!
can you imagine having Richard sherman on one end, and the guy who was better than him on the other end?
the day walter thurmond returns is the day marcus trufant sits down or probably even gets cut and im a trufant fan.

ensett

Reaction score
Hes played so little since entering the league that hes probably gonna have to be eased into things before he gets his A-game back

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I was expecting this announcement. Great news, and I hope he methodically gets back to full speed. No sense in presing into an aggrivation of his kneee, or another injury...we may just need him for the long haul.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
If he gets up to speed and pushes Tru for that nickel spot that would be amazing since he is coming off a pretty bad injury. Good luck to him, he has the potential to be a solid backup CB on this roster if he can stay healthy.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Maybe not replace right away, but as banged up as the two of them have been, being able to rotate them in and out to provide relief when one or the other is playing gassed will be nice.

Agreed, he probably won't replace him right away but rotating could be key in a long run. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the position should Hawks' reach playoffs.