Seahawks Radio ... ??

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks Radio ... ??
Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 am
  • Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

Re: Seahawks Radio ... ??
Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 am
  • NFL rules do not let KIRO stream the game broadcast online. The only way to legally watch/listen to the game online is by paying for it on nfl.com.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:10 am
  • Thanks Jay!
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:50 am
  • Tailspin Hawk Fan wrote:Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.

The correct answer is... yes, http://kiroradio.com/ does stream all Seahawks games. Link

It's only audio, of course, because it's the website of the radio station.

You asked about streaming radio and Jay answered the question as if you were asking about streaming video (and audio) of the games.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm
  • Tailspin Hawk Fan wrote:Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Check your PM's.
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 am
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    Tailspin Hawk Fan wrote:Not sure if this is the right board for this question. I'm going to be down in California when we play the Vikings. Is there a way to listen to the Hawks from down there? I cant find if KIRO 710 streams the game live online. Does anyone know? Thanks.

The correct answer is... yes, http://kiroradio.com/ does stream all Seahawks games. Link

It's only audio, of course, because it's the website of the radio station.

You asked about streaming radio and Jay answered the question as if you were asking about streaming video (and audio) of the games.

If you're listening locally, this is correct, but there is no stream of the game available online. They switch to sportscenter during the game online.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm

http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

the game will be there. :thirishdrinkers:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm
  • Thanks all!
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm
  • If you have Verizon, you can listen to any team's broadcast live (about 1 play behind television) via their NFLMobile App. Video costs a monthly fee, but audio is free. This isn't of any help if you don't have Verizon, but if you do, it's a nice feature.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm
  • Slingbox.

You can watch the game anywhere you have an high speed connection. No monthly fees.

I travel for work and can watch the games anywhere on my laptop or Iphone.

It's definitely the proper use of technology!!!
    ..."just know it's never over until Wilson says it is." Scott Kacsmar, Football Outsiders
    Hawkfan1976
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information