New Vapor Jet Gloves available

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
vant":29utqgwv said:
Bakergirl":29utqgwv said:
Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Do we really need these jobs back? We are a highly educated society, I couldn't care less about these jobs that are better off in third world countries.

Now re-read what you wrote, development. That sounds like the jobs we need here in America. Just look at UO. Who paid for those athletic buildings? Chinese knockoff factory owners?

Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

i really hope youre being sarcastic. america desperately needs manufacturing jobs, not everyone is "highly educated" and can work in "development".

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":14p89dbc said:
vant":14p89dbc said:
Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

They loan the money from those profits back to our government... :x

Which goes to pay back China for the wars we used a credit card for, but hey. This thread was originally about gloves and has morphed into this.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Largent80":2t3xv20o said:
LawlessHawk":2t3xv20o said:
vant":2t3xv20o said:

They loan the money from those profits back to our government... :x

Which goes to pay back China for the wars we used a credit card for, but hey. This thread was originally about gloves and has morphed into this.
:lol:

Bakergirl

Reaction score
vant":34dnnlle said:
Bakergirl":34dnnlle said:
Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Do we really need these jobs back? We are a highly educated society, I couldn't care less about these jobs that are better off in third world countries.

Now re-read what you wrote, development. That sounds like the jobs we need here in America. Just look at UO. Who paid for those athletic buildings? Chinese knockoff factory owners?

Take a look at the graduation and literacy rates of the average high school student in Oregon alone and you will have the answer to this question. We are not as educated of a society as you think and more and more young people are hitting the workforce without the ability to read a college level novel let alone get any type of degree. Only 65% of high school graduates in Oregon alone have a 8th grade reading level. Only 88% of high school students in Oregon actually complete high school. Obviously there is a market for these kinds of jobs sad as that may seem. People need these jobs and would happily take them.

http://benchmarks.oregon.gov/BMStateData.aspx

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3qjzrchp said:
There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.
actually there is....i know of 2 sites ive ordered from personally with no problems. elite jerseys for 21.99..for 50 they will put whatever name and number you want on the back. CHina is sneaky

pmedic920

Reaction score
This thread WAS about gloves. Should be locked, due to being hijacked by the counterfeiters. Been said many times that the forum does not promote fake gear.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":10cql3oo said:
chimpanjesus":10cql3oo said:
There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.
actually there is....i know of 2 sites ive ordered from personally with no problems. elite jerseys for 21.99..for 50 they will put whatever name and number you want on the back. CHina is sneaky

I highly doubt it, especially if you can customize it, than I really highly doubt it. The only way I see getting authentic gear for that price is if it was stolen from a real Nike factory after it has passed quality assurance. Aside from that, there's no way that Nike legitimately sells fresh jerseys for that cheap(C grade is a possibility, but those usually hit the outlets). Don't mistake high quality replicas with 100% Nike approved apparel.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":23e0r3x0 said:
BleedGreenNblue":23e0r3x0 said:
chimpanjesus":23e0r3x0 said:

I highly doubt it, especially if you can customize it, than I really highly doubt it. The only way I see getting authentic gear for that price is if it was stolen from a real Nike factory after it has passed quality assurance. Aside from that, there's no way that Nike legitimately sells fresh jerseys for that cheap(C grade is a possibility, but those usually hit the outlets). Don't mistake high quality replicas with 100% Nike approved apparel.
Highly doubt what? Im telling you something I've personally done. But ok. No one said the are real. they are replicas. I cant tell the difference and I didnt have to pay 250$ for them. Ive got 6 replica jerseys and 2 real NFL store bought jerseys.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":op2yce04 said:
dontbelikethat":op2yce04 said:
BleedGreenNblue":op2yce04 said:
chimpanjesus":op2yce04 said:

Highly doubt what? Im telling you something I've personally done. But ok. No one said the are real. they are replicas. I cant tell the difference and I didnt have to pay 250$ for them. Ive got 6 replica jerseys and 2 real NFL store bought jerseys.

The guy you quoted said that "There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.", in which you replied "actually there is..." and then in which I replied "I highly doubt it..."

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
if what your "highly doubting" is the fact of if they are authentic NIKE jerseys then you are correct. They are replicas

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
They don't even have Seahawk NFL Nike Vapor Jet gloves...not that I would pay $99 (but then again, I might!)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":2trovdh4 said:
if what your "highly doubting" is the fact of if they are authentic NIKE jerseys then you are correct. They are replicas

Yeah lol. The dude you quoted was talking about authentic Nike gear so I thought it was reasonable to assume that when you addressed him, it was about authentic Nike gear.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":175bvfe7 said:
BleedGreenNblue":175bvfe7 said:

Yeah lol. The dude you quoted was talking about authentic Nike gear so I thought it was reasonable to assume that when you addressed him, it was about authentic Nike gear.
glad we cleared that up lol. Im considering ordering a KAP 49ers jersey and draping it over my welcome mat on my porch...

seabowl

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":365jogk0 said:
Throwdown":365jogk0 said:
Might be fun to slap someone with those on...

"What'd the FIVE fingers say to the face?!"

..."SLAP!!!, I'm Rick James bitch" :mrgreen:

RICK JAMES

I'm still waiting for Nike to actually put out a jersey worth $250. Their "limited" looks nothing like the the real one. At least my authentic Reebok one looks like it could've been worn on the field.

How about Nike putting out a decent jersey that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Lower the price and you will solve most of the gray market buying.

Latest posts