New Vapor Jet Gloves available

sc85sis

Reaction score
endzorn":1m7cjlwa said:
My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.
If they're from China and are that cheap, I have a difficult time believing they're authentic. Nike is very proprietary and strict with their pricing policies--much like Apple.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
sc85sis":2uj4c454 said:
endzorn":2uj4c454 said:
My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.
If they're from China and are that cheap, I have a difficult time believing they're authentic. Nike is very proprietary and strict with they pricing policies--much like Apple.

They are knockoffs. made with very cheap materials and have only a resemblance to authentics. Mine was made in El Salvador but was purchased at nfl shop. The material (fabric) is completely different from these china jerseys. How do I know?...I compared mine with dozens of the fakes last thursday.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
endzorn":13qq02kb said:

Have fun, the knock off Nike jersey's look AWFUL.

morgulon1

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2atr3p10 said:
endzorn":2atr3p10 said:

Did anyone else read this and feel like they were reading a "grow your dick 12 inches in 24 hours" ad?

Hhahahahaha, uummmm no I havent read those. :shock:

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Does it really matter where the merchandise comes from or how much it cost? Honestly the person who purchased it is no less of a fan of the Seahawks than those who can afford to drop $100+ on an authentic nfl.com shop jersey. We are all cheering for the same team lets act like it.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
guess it depends on what you want to look like in your threads.

Evidently I guess I prefer El Salvador over China. :shock:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The new Nike jerseys were designed in such a way to really deter the knock off jerseys from China. Unlike the Reebok ones which were passable and sometimes pretty hard to tell apart, the Nike ones are VERY easy to tell what's real and what's not.

I mean obviously it's up to the person wearing the jersey, but I promise.. the knock offs look terrible. You're better off buying one Nike jersey (#12 if you're worried about buying a player one) and just rolling with that.

m0ng0

Reaction score
What the hell would anyone do with those gloves? work in the yard? Work on the car?

vant

Reaction score
Fake jerseys are incredibly easy to spot in a crowd full of authentics.

All your doing is giving profits to copycats (who reside in China), instead of Nike/Seahawks/NFL (USA).

What have they done to deserve your money? Nothing, except copy the work of others. You support that?

Also, a bunch of children's Halloween costumes from china were just tested for dangerous levels of toxic substances. And those were legitimate products. You think these factories churning out these fakes are going to care when they have no one to answer to?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

vant

Reaction score
Bakergirl":2i5lq39w said:
Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Do we really need these jobs back? We are a highly educated society, I couldn't care less about these jobs that are better off in third world countries.

Now re-read what you wrote, development. That sounds like the jobs we need here in America. Just look at UO. Who paid for those athletic buildings? Chinese knockoff factory owners?

Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

Claden

Reaction score
Liked those gloves when they were shown. Don't like them enough to spend $100 on them though. Before being sold at the nfl shop, they were on eBay for $160+. Now the eBay versions are about $94.

A

Anonymous

I buy Mechanix gloves that are $45.00 a pair a few times a year. You see the NASCAR teams wearing them at the track. Very similar in design but without the grippy palms.

$100 for a pair of Seahawks gloves isn't too bad, provided they are the real thing.

Happy

Reaction score
m0ng0":3kqlw6wy said:
What the hell would anyone do with those gloves? work in the yard? Work on the car?

That and pimpin'. Pimpin' every day can wear a man down, need some cushion to help keep that pimp hand strong.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2ttyxtlh said:
I don't know if they were wearing them Thursday, but whatever they were wearing needs to be burned.
I think they just need some of that "stickem" that the Chargers are accused of using,...

Throwdown

Reaction score
sadhappy":2h9dl48b said:
m0ng0":2h9dl48b said:

That and pimpin'. Pimpin' every day can wear a man down, need some cushion to help keep that pimp hand strong.

biiiingooooooooooo!