Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
3-0 looking good. Really liking Storm Woods too going to be watching him with interest this year. Sean Mannion 150.5 QB rating over 3 games with 6 TD's to one INT, 64.6 comp % for 1088 yards already. They seem to really have something going for them.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
They have looked really good. This after the media picked them to finish last in the pac12. I had them 9th. But right now I think they're probably the 2nd best team in the conference.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
If they keep this up civil war this year is gonna be off the hook! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Bakergirl wrote:
If they keep this up civil war this year is gonna be off the hook! :mrgreen:


If by off the hook you mean the Beavers will l lose by 30. :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 332
I like Beavers. This was the only Pac-12 game I was interested in on Saturday. This Mannion kid keeps impressing me, but after watching the Beavers 2 straight weeks I think their defense is just okay.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
JSeahawks wrote:
Bakergirl wrote:
If they keep this up civil war this year is gonna be off the hook! :mrgreen:


If by off the hook you mean the Beavers will l lose by 30. :D


Pish posh. It's at Reser stadium this year. They will win by 20. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
5-0! Go Beavs!!! :th2thumbs: :0190l:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 pm 
* Handsome *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 2858
Location: Tri Cities, WA
Nice beaver

_________________
"it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
I'm heading down to Corvalis for this weekends game vs Utah. My dads a big beaver fan, my brother in law is a Utah graduate, adn I of course am a big ducks fan and we're all heading down with my nephew who's also a beaver fan, should be fun. It will be my first Oregon State game.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks, my friend, you'll see first hand; "no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, goes into Reser Stadium and pushes the Beavers around".

Sorry, I just like saying that, regardless of validity. I said it to a stranger at the movie theater tonight, for no reason, randomly interrupting his movie going expierence.

Try it sometime.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
JSeahawks wrote:
I'm heading down to Corvalis for this weekends game vs Utah. My dads a big beaver fan, my brother in law is a Utah graduate, adn I of course am a big ducks fan and we're all heading down with my nephew who's also a beaver fan, should be fun. It will be my first Oregon State game.


I'm jealous. I was hoping to by some miracle snag a ticket to the game, but there are none to be had. Apparently people were camping outside the box office since the win last week. Saturday is my mother's birthday she passed away on the 9th. I'm looking for a good Beaver friendly place to go watch the game and possibly get shit faced. Any recommendations anyone?

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 341
I love the Beavers. Oregon's pretty cool to.

_________________
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
BigMeach wrote:
I love the Beavers. Oregon's pretty cool to.


The Ducks can die in a fire. No offense. As a former Beaver myself I just have to hate them at all costs. :evil:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17425
Location: Graham, WA
Bakergirl wrote:
BigMeach wrote:
I love the Beavers. Oregon's pretty cool to.


The Ducks can die in a fire. No offense. As a former Beaver myself I just have to hate them at all costs. :evil:


lol I know us UW fans don't like the ducks, but I don't think we've ever wished death by fire on 'em.

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:37 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Posts: 1084
so, on that big hit on the punt return, the returner was apparently henderson, and the tackler was murphy.

the announcer quipped, 'the hendersons will all be there; but so will murphy'

that, 'hendersons will all be there' is a lyric from the beatles' song, 'being for the benefit of mr. kite'.

lol... great, obscure reference there.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
6-0 Who would have thought it would go this way? Go Beavs! Some magic is happening for Corvallis this year.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
I'll tell you what, going to that game made me thankful for the 12th man. Most boring gameday atmosphere i've ever been a part of. And Bakergirl, i'm not sure why you couldnt find tickets, cuz there were plenty of empty seats.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
JSeahawks wrote:
I'll tell you what, going to that game made me thankful for the 12th man. Most boring gameday atmosphere i've ever been a part of. And Bakergirl, i'm not sure why you couldnt find tickets, cuz there were plenty of empty seats.


I was actually offered a ticket at the last minute, but I couldn't go. My mom passed away on the 9th and the 20th was her birthday. Family got together for an absentee birthday party for her I could not miss. I would have loved to go to the game , but it wasn't in the cards.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:50 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Bakergirl wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
I'll tell you what, going to that game made me thankful for the 12th man. Most boring gameday atmosphere i've ever been a part of. And Bakergirl, i'm not sure why you couldnt find tickets, cuz there were plenty of empty seats.


I was actually offered a ticket at the last minute, but I couldn't go. My mom passed away on the 9th and the 20th was her birthday. Family got together for an absentee birthday party for her I could not miss. I would have loved to go to the game , but it wasn't in the cards.


Sorry to hear about your mom. Thats something i'm definatly not looking forward to as I grow older and watch my parents age.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
JSeahawks wrote:
Bakergirl wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
I'll tell you what, going to that game made me thankful for the 12th man. Most boring gameday atmosphere i've ever been a part of. And Bakergirl, i'm not sure why you couldnt find tickets, cuz there were plenty of empty seats.


I was actually offered a ticket at the last minute, but I couldn't go. My mom passed away on the 9th and the 20th was her birthday. Family got together for an absentee birthday party for her I could not miss. I would have loved to go to the game , but it wasn't in the cards.


Sorry to hear about your mom. Thats something i'm definatly not looking forward to as I grow older and watch my parents age.


Thank you for your kind words. I'm not going to try and sugar coat it, losing a parent is about the worst experience/feeling in the world especially when it's your mother. What made it worse for me is my mom was only 64. I felt like she still had so much life ahead of her, but lack of health insurance and health care took it's toll over the years. Anyway I don't want to turn this thread into my personal pity party so I'll leave off there.

Looking forward to the Beavs meeting the Huskies next week. I'll be cheering them on to victory! :happydrunks:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: Oroville CA.
Throwdown wrote:
Bakergirl wrote:
BigMeach wrote:
I love the Beavers. Oregon's pretty cool to.


The Ducks can die in a fire. No offense. As a former Beaver myself I just have to hate them at all costs. :evil:


lol I know us UW fans don't like the ducks, but I don't think we've ever wished death by fire on 'em.

Frakk the Ducks I hate them, ex wife is a Ducks fan, I am a Beaver fan she makes me hate them even more. Used to live in Springfield down the road from Autzin when it was still Centenial before it was Renamed MLK.

God I hate the Ducks! More than the Huskies. I hate them too!

_________________
Image
"Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How about those Beavers
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
suppaball wrote:
Frakk the Ducks I hate them, ex wife is a Ducks fan, I am a Beaver fan she makes me hate them even more. Used to live in Springfield down the road from Autzin when it was still Centenial before it was Renamed MLK.

God I hate the Ducks! More than the Huskies. I hate them too!


:229031_cheers:

My house is nuts. My husband is a 49er fan and a Duck fan...I told him he had to choose one or the other he can't root against both my teams! So now he just pretends to root for the Beavers to placate me. :laugh:

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Snakeeyes007 and 9 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.