You KNOW this will be how the Pac-12 season ends

pehawk

Reaction score
The Civil War will be between undefeateds. The Beavos will win. Then, the Beavos will lose to a 9-3 USC team in the championship game.

Or, Oregon loses to USC, but then defeats an undefeated Beavers squad?

Somehow, someway, the Pac-12 will find a way to send the minimum to a BCS bowl.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
As much as I would love to see two undefeated teams in the Civil War i see the Beavers losing at both Washington and Stanford. After watching them live the other day they just dont pass the eye test as a good team. And i know "absolutely NOONE goes into Reser and pushes the Beavers around", but i dont see them winning those two road games. And then the Ducks will run circles around them in the Civil War (rather then push them around).

I see it coming down to USC and Oregon. I expect both the games between them to be toss ups. USC has better personnel, but the Ducks have the better system and coaching staff. I expect the Ducks to sweep USC, but that might just be my homerism.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Have a little compassion and understanding for Americas Team, the Beavers. The school that gave us dribbling beavers the likes of Bones Barry and Gary Payton, was missing their starting QB. He may be back this week for the Dawgs.

I'm torn on the Dawgs now. I really like Sark,. But, part of me wants the wheels to fall off so he joins the Hawks staff.

cesame

Reaction score
Realize Mannion wasn't playing for the Beavers and Utah isn't all that bad. Hell Utah was only down 3 to USC after 3 quarters a couple weeks ago. They're not exactly great, either, but they aren't completely terrible.

Oregon State will beat Washington because Washington sucks. They'll probably lose to Stanford, though.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":3prwwaeb said:
Realize Mannion wasn't playing for the Beavers and Utah isn't all that bad. Hell Utah was only down 3 to USC after 3 quarters a couple weeks ago. They're not exactly great, either, but they aren't completely terrible.

Oregon State will beat Washington because Washington sucks. They'll probably lose to Stanford, though.

Missing Mannion doesnt matter because there's no dropoff to Vaz. And yes, Utah really is that bad. At least with the QB they're currently playing.

cesame

Reaction score
JSeahawks":14avmhqs said:
cesame":14avmhqs said:

Missing Mannion doesnt matter because there's no dropoff to Vaz. And yes, Utah really is that bad. At least with the QB they're currently playing.

In the conference Utah's defense in 2nd in yards allowed and 6th in yards per play. They aren't completely terrible.

And Mannion has much more experience than Vaz. That was Vaz's 2nd career start.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Or the Huskies beat Beavs, SC beats Ducks, etc. Uggh, not looking like 2 BCS year for Pac-12.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":xahhmb9o said:
Or the Huskies beat Beavs, SC beats Ducks, etc. Uggh, not looking like 2 BCS year for Pac-12.

At this point I think the only way to get two teams into the BCS is if the Ducks continue undefeated then lose in the pac 12 championship. Obviously i hope that doesnt happen, but in that scenario whoever won would go the rose bowl and the 1 loss Ducks would have a good chance at one of the "at large" BCS bids.

Latest posts