Washinton @ Arizona

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Washinton @ Arizona
Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 pm
  • Oregon State is a well coached and good team. But I don't think its an unwinnable game for UW. UW can hang around, but I think they fail in the end because of this teams problem is mental, not physical.

I've personally utterly hated the fronts that the Huskies have played the last two weeks. Didn't agree with the over front they used on USC, and hated the three man front they used last night.

Regardless of how this season ends, Sark should get at least one more year. I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I'm willing to give him a little more time.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Re: Washinton @ Arizona
Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm
  • seahawk2k wrote:Oregon State is a well coached and good team. But I don't think its an unwinnable game for UW. UW can hang around, but I think they fail in the end because of this teams problem is mental, not physical.

I've personally utterly hated the fronts that the Huskies have played the last two weeks. Didn't agree with the over front they used on USC, and hated the three man front they used last night.

Regardless of how this season ends, Sark should get at least one more year. I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I'm willing to give him a little more time.

How many people said Mora needed one more year, and in hindsight how bad would that have been? ( I have no idea, as I was not a Hawk fan then, but I assume a lot of people wanted Mora to stay and we got lucky to fire him early).
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:13 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information