Washinton @ Arizona

jkitsune

Reaction score
Going to have to pull a huge upset against OSU or run off 4 straight against Col, WSU, Utah, and Cal. I could see them beating Col, WSU, and Utah.... Cal scares me all of a sudden with how bad this team has begun. And that's sad, given the state of Cal as a team.

Can't believe this is where this season has gone.

I still think longterm it's probably better for the program to give Sark more time with his new staff and rely more heavily on building continuity than to keep churning through coaches, but man it's hard to say that on nights ilke this.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not X's and O's guy, but what was up with those 3 man front, 2 LB, Dime defenses both teams kept running all game long? There was something like 250+ yards of rushing in this game and both teams had just one guy that was lined up over the ball. Mind boggling. It didn't work stopping the pass either.

This was shooting fish in a barrel, but I thought Matt Scott had another game that screams NFL future. I loved the tackle he made on his interception (which was a fluke play). Tons of attitude with that guy. He had an awesome run TD called back by a bogus call. He had some very pretty passes too- easy ones granted- but Price had those same easy deep shots and overthrew his guy by 5 yards every time.

Hate to say it, but Keith Price is morphing into Cody Pickett. Not a good sign. The way he played tonight you'd think he could hear footsteps from Japan.

CPHawk

Reaction score
But UW is young and has injuries, no one else is young or has any real injuries. Just wait till he has his own players.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I had Washington losing to Arizona. But, i've got them beating the Beavs next weekend. They better not let me down!

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":34jepsyj said:
I had Washington losing to Arizona. But, i've got them beating the Beavs next weekend. They better not let me down!

Are you dreaming, or just trying to make UW fans feel good? OS wins in a blowout.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":3l40ocy2 said:
JSeahawks":3l40ocy2 said:

Are you dreaming, or just trying to make UW fans feel good? OS wins in a blowout.

I went to the Beavers game yesterday. They are not a good team. Plus UW matches up well against them since UW's strength is their secondary and OSU's strength is their WR's. I know UW isnt good either, but I think being at home, and the power of Tanzania will help them win.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Don't buy the UW secondary hype, UO had guys open all night we just called off the dogs early. Wheaton will be open also.

The thing that pisses me off is all the Kjr douches who actually think UO was close if not for turnovers. newsflash our 3rd string was avg 10 yards a carry in the second half, Barner and Mariota could have scored 80 on UW if they wanted. Oh and the UW oline wasn't that good we just stopped rushing more then 2-3 guys after the first quarter to not give up a big fluke play.

cesame

Reaction score
Sark should be on the hot seat. He's simply not getting the job done.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CPHawk":3dog9avh said:
Don't buy the UW secondary hype, UO had guys open all night we just called off the dogs early. Wheaton will be open also.

The thing that pisses me off is all the Kjr douches who actually think UO was close if not for turnovers. newsflash our 3rd string was avg 10 yards a carry in the second half, Barner and Mariota could have scored 80 on UW if they wanted. Oh and the UW oline wasn't that good we just stopped rushing more then 2-3 guys after the first quarter to not give up a big fluke play.

Don't. Ever. Listen. To. KJR.

Unless you want your head filled with ridiculous logic from one Hugh Millen.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Oregon State is a well coached and good team. But I don't think its an unwinnable game for UW. UW can hang around, but I think they fail in the end because of this teams problem is mental, not physical.

I've personally utterly hated the fronts that the Huskies have played the last two weeks. Didn't agree with the over front they used on USC, and hated the three man front they used last night.

Regardless of how this season ends, Sark should get at least one more year. I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I'm willing to give him a little more time.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1hq0t1nl said:
Oregon State is a well coached and good team. But I don't think its an unwinnable game for UW. UW can hang around, but I think they fail in the end because of this teams problem is mental, not physical.

I've personally utterly hated the fronts that the Huskies have played the last two weeks. Didn't agree with the over front they used on USC, and hated the three man front they used last night.

Regardless of how this season ends, Sark should get at least one more year. I'm disappointed with this season so far, but I'm willing to give him a little more time.

How many people said Mora needed one more year, and in hindsight how bad would that have been? ( I have no idea, as I was not a Hawk fan then, but I assume a lot of people wanted Mora to stay and we got lucky to fire him early).