New Vapor Jet Gloves available

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
New Vapor Jet Gloves available
Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 am

Re: New Vapor Jet Gloves available
Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 am
  • Yeah... a must buy them. Last time I caught a touchdown pass in the NFL I thought to myself "that would've been easier with some Nike Vapor Jet Gloves".
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 am
  • I don't know if they were wearing them Thursday, but whatever they were wearing needs to be burned.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:52 am
  • My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:53 am
  • I think they were trying out the Nike Vaseline Jets for that one. Probably need to take those ones back to the drawing board.
    slargent4ever
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 am
  • Might be fun to slap someone with those on...
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 am
  • endzorn wrote:My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

link?
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:30 am
  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    endzorn wrote:My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

link?
    I won't post the link because I'm not sure how legal it is, but anyone who wants it can PM me.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:50 am
  • I have seen some of those knockoff jerseys at the Backstage, and I can tell you I saw 3 guys wearing a Lynch jersey and all of them were different. One had the green speech bubble so far out of place it was comical, and it didn't even have the Nike swoosh on it. Another one, the collar was at least 2" high, it looked ridiculous.

I got my limited from nfl shop and the materials are top notch, all sewn on numbers and logos, it fits awesome and was worth the $124 I paid for it.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 am
  • endzorn wrote:My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

Did anyone else read this and feel like they were reading a "grow your dick 12 inches in 24 hours" ad?
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:00 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Might be fun to slap someone with those on...

If I was a pimp I would definitely look into getting a pair.
    Championships are forever.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 am

And do the jerseys suck??
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 am
  • All fake jerseys are obviously fake. If you think they look good you either don't have a discerning eye or are lying to yourself. Just get a real one, they're worth it.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 am
  • There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:00 am
  • Apparently for those with more dollars than sense.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 am
  • I just bought my 3rd nike china jersey. They look awesome. 40 bucks and 30 bucks shipping. Come with nike tags and all. You want pics?
    If you have purchased one and can say they are junk then I can not argue. But if you havent...You gotta buy one size larger than you normally wear. besides, The official arent made in the USA either!
    Last edited by djb28 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am
  • djb28 wrote:I just bought my 3rd nike china jersey. They look awesome. 40 bucks and 30 bucks shipping. Come with nike tags and all. You want pics?
    If you have purchased one and can say they are junk then I can not argue. But if you havent...

All of mine look great. Bunch of guys here are ordering in bulk, but I didn't want to put my credit card number on something when I wasn't sure of the legal issues. Still, gave my buddy the cash and got three great jerseys.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:13 am
  • Preaching to the choir! lol.
    Im gonna get one more.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:35 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Might be fun to slap someone with those on...

"What'd the FIVE fingers say to the face?!"

..."SLAP!!!, I'm Rick James bitch" :mrgreen:

I'm still waiting for Nike to actually put out a jersey worth $250. Their "limited" looks nothing like the the real one. At least my authentic Reebok one looks like it could've been worn on the field.
    #BurnTheGrayPants
    sa_seahawker
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:06 pm

If they're from China and are that cheap, I have a difficult time believing they're authentic. Nike is very proprietary and strict with their pricing policies--much like Apple.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 pm
  • sc85sis wrote:
    endzorn wrote:My buddy found a website out of China that sells authentic NFL shit for dirt cheap. Seriously, authentic elite jerseys for about $30 after shipping, etc.. It's probably illegal but it's available. I got three elite jerseys for $85. I'm going to check on the gloves.

If they're from China and are that cheap, I have a difficult time believing they're authentic. Nike is very proprietary and strict with they pricing policies--much like Apple.

They are knockoffs. made with very cheap materials and have only a resemblance to authentics. Mine was made in El Salvador but was purchased at nfl shop. The material (fabric) is completely different from these china jerseys. How do I know?...I compared mine with dozens of the fakes last thursday.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Have fun, the knock off Nike jersey's look AWFUL.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:

Did anyone else read this and feel like they were reading a "grow your dick 12 inches in 24 hours" ad?

Hhahahahaha, uummmm no I havent read those. :shock:
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:34 pm
  • Does it really matter where the merchandise comes from or how much it cost? Honestly the person who purchased it is no less of a fan of the Seahawks than those who can afford to drop $100+ on an authentic nfl.com shop jersey. We are all cheering for the same team lets act like it.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm
  • guess it depends on what you want to look like in your threads.

Evidently I guess I prefer El Salvador over China. :shock:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm
  • The new Nike jerseys were designed in such a way to really deter the knock off jerseys from China. Unlike the Reebok ones which were passable and sometimes pretty hard to tell apart, the Nike ones are VERY easy to tell what's real and what's not.

I mean obviously it's up to the person wearing the jersey, but I promise.. the knock offs look terrible. You're better off buying one Nike jersey (#12 if you're worried about buying a player one) and just rolling with that.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm
  • What the hell would anyone do with those gloves? work in the yard? Work on the car?
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:24 pm
  • Fake jerseys are incredibly easy to spot in a crowd full of authentics.

All your doing is giving profits to copycats (who reside in China), instead of Nike/Seahawks/NFL (USA).

What have they done to deserve your money? Nothing, except copy the work of others. You support that?

Also, a bunch of children's Halloween costumes from china were just tested for dangerous levels of toxic substances. And those were legitimate products. You think these factories churning out these fakes are going to care when they have no one to answer to?
    Last edited by vant on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 pm
  • Them gloves are sick.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm
  • Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 am
  • Bakergirl wrote:Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Do we really need these jobs back? We are a highly educated society, I couldn't care less about these jobs that are better off in third world countries.

Now re-read what you wrote, development. That sounds like the jobs we need here in America. Just look at UO. Who paid for those athletic buildings? Chinese knockoff factory owners?

Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 am
  • Liked those gloves when they were shown. Don't like them enough to spend $100 on them though. Before being sold at the nfl shop, they were on eBay for $160+. Now the eBay versions are about $94.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 am
  • $100 for gloves is insane. Come on man!

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 am
  • They look awesome...but $100?? Good god, man!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am
  • I buy Mechanix gloves that are $45.00 a pair a few times a year. You see the NASCAR teams wearing them at the track. Very similar in design but without the grippy palms.

$100 for a pair of Seahawks gloves isn't too bad, provided they are the real thing.
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 am
  • m0ng0 wrote:What the hell would anyone do with those gloves? work in the yard? Work on the car?

That and pimpin'. Pimpin' every day can wear a man down, need some cushion to help keep that pimp hand strong.
    Championships are forever.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am
  • Do those gloves vibrate?
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:13 am
  • Largent80 wrote:I don't know if they were wearing them Thursday, but whatever they were wearing needs to be burned.

I think they just need some of that "stickem" that the Chargers are accused of using,...
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 am
  • sadhappy wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:What the hell would anyone do with those gloves? work in the yard? Work on the car?

That and pimpin'. Pimpin' every day can wear a man down, need some cushion to help keep that pimp hand strong.

biiiingooooooooooo!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 am
  • vant wrote:
    Bakergirl wrote:Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Do we really need these jobs back? We are a highly educated society, I couldn't care less about these jobs that are better off in third world countries.

Now re-read what you wrote, development. That sounds like the jobs we need here in America. Just look at UO. Who paid for those athletic buildings? Chinese knockoff factory owners?

Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

i really hope youre being sarcastic. america desperately needs manufacturing jobs, not everyone is "highly educated" and can work in "development".
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm
  • vant wrote:Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

They loan the money from those profits back to our government... :x
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:15 pm
  • LawlessHawk wrote:
    vant wrote:Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

Which goes to pay back China for the wars we used a credit card for, but hey. This thread was originally about gloves and has morphed into this.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:
    LawlessHawk wrote:
    vant wrote:Either way, the profits made by Nike are reinvested in America. Where are the profits going for these Chinese knockoffs?

Which goes to pay back China for the wars we used a credit card for, but hey. This thread was originally about gloves and has morphed into this.

:lol:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm
  • vant wrote:
    Bakergirl wrote:Have you looked at the label inside any Nike product lately? Nike has their executive offices and development facilities in the US...and that's about it. As someone who lives in Oregon, have no problem with people who choose not to support Nike. Should they bring their production line back to the USA where jobs are desperately needed, I would be behind Nike 100%.

Take a look at the graduation and literacy rates of the average high school student in Oregon alone and you will have the answer to this question. We are not as educated of a society as you think and more and more young people are hitting the workforce without the ability to read a college level novel let alone get any type of degree. Only 65% of high school graduates in Oregon alone have a 8th grade reading level. Only 88% of high school students in Oregon actually complete high school. Obviously there is a market for these kinds of jobs sad as that may seem. People need these jobs and would happily take them.

http://benchmarks.oregon.gov/BMStateData.aspx

Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 pm
  • T-Sizzle wrote:Do those gloves vibrate?

Now that might make them worth $100. :laugh:

Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:43 am
  • I ordered several jerseys from a site. I can share pics if everyone wants to see how they turned out
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 am
  • chimpanjesus wrote:There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.

actually there is....i know of 2 sites ive ordered from personally with no problems. elite jerseys for 21.99..for 50 they will put whatever name and number you want on the back. CHina is sneaky
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 am
  • This thread WAS about gloves. Should be locked, due to being hijacked by the counterfeiters. Been said many times that the forum does not promote fake gear.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 am
  • BleedGreenNblue wrote:
    chimpanjesus wrote:There is absolutely no way your "buddy" has found a source for authentic NFL stuff that cheap.

actually there is....i know of 2 sites ive ordered from personally with no problems. elite jerseys for 21.99..for 50 they will put whatever name and number you want on the back. CHina is sneaky

I highly doubt it, especially if you can customize it, than I really highly doubt it. The only way I see getting authentic gear for that price is if it was stolen from a real Nike factory after it has passed quality assurance. Aside from that, there's no way that Nike legitimately sells fresh jerseys for that cheap(C grade is a possibility, but those usually hit the outlets). Don't mistake high quality replicas with 100% Nike approved apparel.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information