Washinton @ Arizona

jkitsune

Reaction score
Price bails at the FIRST sign of pressure, and is not worthy of still being on this field.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So when the offensive line isn't letting rushers go free to the QB, they're getting penalties to put the team in a hole.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Man, I don't think I've ever seen a player regress so much from one year to another as Price. This game is over. Bench Keith and let's see what one of the other QBs can do.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Seriously. Can we seriously see one of our two 4-star QBs?

jkitsune

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT KEITH PRICE YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY THAT CLOSE TO BEING SACKED I HATE YOU

mrblitz

Reaction score
maybe he's playing hurt... (which would further the case for benching him)

jkitsune

Reaction score
Keith Price is as ineffective against a terrible defense as he is against any other team. His play was a huge reason we lost last week, and it's a huge (though not only, admittedly) reason we're not even in this game. I have no reason to suspect he will be able to perform against OSU, and this season could get ugly real fast.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Washington only has three weapons on offense, ASJ, Kasen Williams, and Sankey. Everyone else on the offense is a liability.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Three weapons is a lot. Two stellar receivers and a great RB. If we had even an average QB this year we'd be OK, even without considering the injuries on the OL.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too wound up about the defense. They performed remarkably well against teams such as USC and Stanford (not that Stanford's O is impressive, but they're not awful, and Taylor is incredible). Yeah, games like this are hard to swallow on all sides, but I think the D is genuinely better this year, and has shown it several times. It's the offense that truly looks humiliating, and a lot of that falls on a decimated OL and Keith Price.

What's sad is that I can at least believe that the OL injuries are a huge part of their problem.

No such excuse exists for Price. In fact, he was supposed to be healthy for the first time this year. And most of Price's struggles in the last few games have been about terrible composure and decision-making, as opposed to being under actual pressure.

Reminds me of David Carr.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I've lost count of the number of plays Arizona's had of 10+ yards tonight but I think it's around 20 now.

jkitsune

Reaction score
He's easily the worst single player on the field today. That's incredible. This guy was an early Heisman dark horse last year with his play.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":38uekms7 said:
He's easily the worst single player on the field today. That's incredible. This guy was an early Heisman dark horse last year with his play.
I dunno, his offensive line is giving him a run for the money in that category, between the penalties, the ole' blocking, and the missed assignments.

jkitsune

Reaction score
That's why I said 'single' player. I couldn't pick between KP and the OL unit, but arguably there's no single O lineman that is having a worse individual game - or season - than Price. I really don't understand the insistence on sticking with KP today unless Sark is just refusing to burn the redshirt year of either of his two QBs.

Latest posts