Washinton @ Arizona

jkitsune

Reaction score
Have to be honest, I haven't felt this down on the Huskies since 0-12. The regression of this offense is really, really hard to watch.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Keith Price is on my list. I can't stand this team.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I hope this team isn't planning on going to a bowl game this year. The way they're playing the only game I see them winning the rest of the year is the one against Colorado.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I wouldn't be. And barring a continuing meltdown, I think it would be premature to fire him after a major overhaul of his coaching staff with some of the best recruiters the nation has to offer. That said, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having doubts about him.

jkitsune

Reaction score
The Huskies make me want to vomit. I can't believe this team beat Stanford.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm not surprised the defense isn't great this year, and I genuinely think they've improved, but like I said before, this offense's inability to play consistently is embarrassing. I stand by the idea that Sark is likely to come back, I think Oline injuries can't be ignored here, but it's not good.

(Regardless of that quick score).

beehawk46

Reaction score
Have I missed something? Granted I have literally missed a couple games this year. Shaq Thompson is being primarily as an outside linebacker? It seems every damn long pass I catch Shaq isn't even lined up back there. D and O line are worthless

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
beehawk46":3emetmul said:
Have I missed something? Granted I have literally missed a couple games this year. Shaq Thompson is being primarily as an outside linebacker? It seems every damn long pass I catch Shaq isn't even lined up back there. D and O line are worthless
It looks like Washington's running a 3-3-5 defense tonight. Not that it's helping them.

jkitsune

Reaction score
How did UW score its last TD? some friends came over and I turned it off to host after they punted.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":vua01h3u said:
How did UW score its last TD? some friends came over and I turned it off to host after they punted.
Josh Shirley hit Matt Scott and forced an interception that was returned to the 4. After Price almost threw an interception in the endzone, Sankey ran it in for the TD.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thank God Price didn't blow that one, too. I'm not saying he should be benched, but I'm nowhere near as confident that he'll be our starting QB next year as I used to be.

Jeff and Cyler are both supposed to be great.