why dont we use 2TE's in the redzone?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Good question. Golden Tate has been our biggest red-zone threat and, frankly, that's ridiculous when you have Rice, Miller, and Edwards.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We had a good one to Edwards on Thursday that he almost came down with. I think RW was going for the same thing on the interception. Put it up there and let Bray go up and get it, or at least make sure nobody else does. Too bad Bray didn't happen to notice that the ball was actually coming to him.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Darrenv17":2t4eehfa said:
no just saying , all year. with the size that we have why not?

I think we all are wondering the same thing, my man.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":176hrycb said:
We had a good one to Edwards on Thursday that he almost came down with. I think RW was going for the same thing on the interception. Put it up there and let Bray go up and get it, or at least make sure nobody else does. Too bad Bray didn't happen to notice that the ball was actually coming to him.
Wasn't Rice wide open on that play?

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I guess the sidelines like the idea of a field goal better than a touchdown in the red zone.

Would be a great question for someone to ask Pete during a presser. I would love to hear what he says about that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
MrCarey":myzmftof said:
Zebulon Dak":myzmftof said:

Wilson probably didn't see Rice because he had a defender barrelling down on him because Giacomini sucks.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":1ysks00r said:
MrCarey":1ysks00r said:
Zebulon Dak":1ysks00r said:

Wilson probably didn't see Rice because he had a defender barrelling down on him because Giacomini sucks.

Yeah, Sidney came open at some point during the play. Obviously RW didn't see him, or for some reason thought throwing deep into triple coverage was a better idea. I still think if Braylon had been paying attention he could have had a shot at the ball or at least kept it from being an INT. Even offensive PI would have been better than an INT.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
IMO not using our length in the redzone has been an issue since PC has taken over this team and we've had 2 different OC's in that time so it's really a headscratcher to me.

We used to bring this up when it was a lack of BMW in the red zone and Bates calling the plays.

WCstripes

Reaction score
They rarely throw anything up the middle with RW. It takes our TE's out of the play calling. Miller needs to be targeted more, especially in the redzone.