Harbaugh

Disp

Reaction score
JKent82":1e6ynozn said:
The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Not sure why. He may be psychotic, but the players love him and would run through a brick wall for the guy. They feed off his intensity and rage haha.

seanoob

Reaction score
"As much as I hate Jim Harbaugh, He is the only coach I can think of that I would love to coach my team."

THIS. I despise the man, but only because he is SO D4MN GOOD. Also hate the fact that pete is on the receiving end after every game he plays against this guy.

Starrman44

Reaction score
He's the kind of coach that I could see folks getting behind if he coached their team, but otherwise he's annoying. He reminds me of an Al Davis level freak show where it's probably carefully calculated behind all the bluster.

VHawk

Reaction score
For the love of god why in the hell do we still have 9'er fans in here posting?Don't you Jabrones have your own forum to jerk each other off after a win?

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
VHawk":wiigmnes said:
For the love of god why in the hell do we still have 9'er fans in here posting?Don't you Jabrones have your own forum to jerk each other off after a win?

we need 3 more to complete the circle.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Disp":1qe8wwy8 said:
JKent82":1qe8wwy8 said:
The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Not sure why. He may be psychotic, but the players love him and would run through a brick wall for the guy. They feed off his intensity and rage haha.

Just wait a few more seasons when all those top picks from the mid 2000s end up retiring or being too old to be productive... There is no evidence that he can draft well as of now.

Giblien

Reaction score
28659263.jpg

Angriest man ever...

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Largent80":2s4wxi4e said:
Harbaugh after the game.....Oh, wait....this was before the game as well....

Headupass

LOL. Not gonna ask how you found that. I'll find a way to use that pic though. Too funny.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Disp":y7vw2kxl said:
JKent82":y7vw2kxl said:

Yea, the guy plays a conservative game but CRAZY as fvck for an ex-QB. Hell, put some white paint on that guy's face and he'd be the joker. After his working the refs all game long his last decision to decline the points for his team was a head scratcher. Only reason for that decision is that he was being generous to Wilson and PC after knowing he's got the win. Why else would you take away 2pts from your team and give your opponent 16 yards when you have the win either way?

Disp

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":u9p7ssmp said:
Disp":u9p7ssmp said:
JKent82":u9p7ssmp said:

Just wait a few more seasons when all those top picks from the mid 2000s end up retiring or being too old to be productive... There is no evidence that he can draft well as of now.

Really? Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick, Chris Culliver, Kendall Hunter, and Bruce Miller are all pretty important starters or backups, and all were drafted last season. Seems like pretty good evidence to me.

Russ Willstrong":u9p7ssmp said:
Yea, the guy plays a conservative game but CRAZY as fvck for an ex-QB. Hell, put some white paint on that guy's face and he'd be the joker. After his working the refs all game long his last decision to decline the points for his team was a head scratcher. Only reason for that decision is that he was being generous to Wilson and PC after knowing he's got the win. Why else would you take away 2pts from your team and give your opponent 16 yards when you have the win either way?

Because all that matters are wins and injuries. Why risk an injury for 2 points when that 2 points doesn't change the outcome?

morgulon1

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1vc3c0g7 said:
JKent82":1vc3c0g7 said:

Haha ya he rages. I think it is pretty comical.

In all seriousness though, I look at the guy and I get angry... He just looks like an all-american prick.

"All American prick" hahahaha

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2kooee2y said:
JKent82":2kooee2y said:

Haha ya he rages. I think it is pretty comical.

In all seriousness though, I look at the guy and I get angry... He just looks like an all-american prick.

He doesn't just LOOK like an all-American plick, he IS one!

The Radish

Reaction score
Let me say this one big thing that has changed this year.

Last year he'd have taken the 2 points and been done with it, not giving a good God damn what the other team or players thought. The game was over anyway.

This year he made them measure to see if we made the 1st down. If we did, he would have taken the 2 points because he'd have been forced to. Then they get the ball back and again the games over.

So when he found out we didn't make the first down, he declined the penalty cause they were going to get the ball and again, the game is over.

So he didn't add on the 2 points because he didn't have to. That's a big change from the way he has been in the past at any level.

:les:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":w944ymmx said:

Last year he'd have taken the 2 points and been done with it, not giving a good God damn what the other team or players thought. The game was over anyway.

This year he made them measure to see if we made the 1st down. If we did, he would have taken the 2 points because he'd have been forced to. Then they get the ball back and again the games over.

So when he found out we didn't make the first down, he declined the penalty cause they were going to get the ball and again, the game is over.

So he didn't add on the 2 points because he didn't have to. That's a big change from the way he has been in the past at any level.

I think he took the kneel down because if they take the 2 points and botch the free kick return it's possible they give up 7 points, and lose. It really was a smart decision, just a bit strange.

The Radish

Reaction score
JesterHawk":12k5soej said:
The Radish":12k5soej said:

I think he took the kneel down because if they take the 2 points and botch the free kick return it's possible they give up 7 points, and lose. It really was a smart decision, just a bit strange.

Remember they were already up 7 so its a win either way for them. But the fact he didn't tack on any extra point, in fact went out of his way to avoid that makes me think he is thinking down the road a bit more than he used to.