Harbaugh

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Harbaugh
Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:47 am

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Harbaugh
Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 am
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 am

SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am

SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am
  • Haha, he's gotten to the comical level at this point with his over the top anger he shows for EVERYTHING.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 am
  • I expletive deleted hate him!
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am
  • I just kicked my wife's beagle again.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=54564

I know I said my dog last night... But since the wife is a 9'ers fan, there is no reason for my dog to suffer. :D
    Harbaugh is a lunatic and he'll either die on the sideline while trying to challenge the coin toss, or get into a filthy divorce from the 49ers that will end up with him getting $27 million a year from Michigan to fist fight the entire state of Ohio.

-- Some Random 49er Fan
    Jiggy
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 am
  • He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm
  • I like him..he is a total nutball.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 pm
  • ensett wrote:He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast

Anyone else watch King of the Hill? The episode where Hank has to go to anger management classes, and he meets the one guy who strokes out in his driveway from getting so angry?

Well that guy reminds me of Harbaugh.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:16 pm
  • Poster boy for Meth use.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm
  • I just love the dude. The officials were picking up a flag and he was still totally beside himself. He can't even calm down when he wins.
    * NET Staff *

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm
  • It was hilarious how mad he got because he couldn't challenge that fumble to determine whether we had the ball at the 1 yard line or the 2.
    aku
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:53 pm
  • There cannot be a more insufferable asshole in the NFL. Just looking at him is infuriating. And the worst part is that he absolutely owns us until we prove otherwise
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 pm
  • That slow motion "FORRWAARD!?!?!?!?!" was the best.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 pm
  • The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:16 pm
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Poster boy for Meth use.
    Attachments
    Harbaugh_meth_pda.png
    Harbaugh_meth_pda.png (171.2 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
    Rufus
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Haha ya he rages. I think it is pretty comical.

In all seriousness though, I look at the guy and I get angry... He just looks like an all-american prick.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:27 pm

He's intense man. Those bugged out eyes. Spooky.
    Last edited by Shane Falco on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Shane Falco
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:29 pm
  • my dad doesn't get to watch a lot of games, so he turns to me last night and says, "That guy is psychotic."
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:43 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Not sure why. He may be psychotic, but the players love him and would run through a brick wall for the guy. They feed off his intensity and rage haha.
    Disp
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:08 pm
  • As much as I hate Jim Harbaugh, He is the only coach I can think of that I would love to coach my team.

SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm
  • "As much as I hate Jim Harbaugh, He is the only coach I can think of that I would love to coach my team."

THIS. I despise the man, but only because he is SO D4MN GOOD. Also hate the fact that pete is on the receiving end after every game he plays against this guy.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:25 pm
  • Harbaugh after the game.....Oh, wait....this was before the game as well....

Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:41 pm
  • He's the kind of coach that I could see folks getting behind if he coached their team, but otherwise he's annoying. He reminds me of an Al Davis level freak show where it's probably carefully calculated behind all the bluster.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 pm
  • For the love of god why in the hell do we still have 9'er fans in here posting?Don't you Jabrones have your own forum to jerk each other off after a win?
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:24 pm
  • Heart attack waiting to happen.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Might as well join the fun. :)
    IndianFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am
  • VHawk wrote:For the love of god why in the hell do we still have 9'er fans in here posting?Don't you Jabrones have your own forum to jerk each other off after a win?

we need 3 more to complete the circle.
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am
  • Disp wrote:
    JKent82 wrote:The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Not sure why. He may be psychotic, but the players love him and would run through a brick wall for the guy. They feed off his intensity and rage haha.

Just wait a few more seasons when all those top picks from the mid 2000s end up retiring or being too old to be productive... There is no evidence that he can draft well as of now.
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 am

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Harbaugh after the game.....Oh, wait....this was before the game as well....

LOL. Not gonna ask how you found that. I'll find a way to use that pic though. Too funny.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:22 am
  • Disp wrote:
    JKent82 wrote:The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Yea, the guy plays a conservative game but CRAZY as fvck for an ex-QB. Hell, put some white paint on that guy's face and he'd be the joker. After his working the refs all game long his last decision to decline the points for his team was a head scratcher. Only reason for that decision is that he was being generous to Wilson and PC after knowing he's got the win. Why else would you take away 2pts from your team and give your opponent 16 yards when you have the win either way?
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 am
  • StaffAmerica74 wrote:
    Disp wrote:

Just wait a few more seasons when all those top picks from the mid 2000s end up retiring or being too old to be productive... There is no evidence that he can draft well as of now.

Really? Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick, Chris Culliver, Kendall Hunter, and Bruce Miller are all pretty important starters or backups, and all were drafted last season. Seems like pretty good evidence to me.

Russ Willstrong wrote:Yea, the guy plays a conservative game but CRAZY as fvck for an ex-QB. Hell, put some white paint on that guy's face and he'd be the joker. After his working the refs all game long his last decision to decline the points for his team was a head scratcher. Only reason for that decision is that he was being generous to Wilson and PC after knowing he's got the win. Why else would you take away 2pts from your team and give your opponent 16 yards when you have the win either way?

Because all that matters are wins and injuries. Why risk an injury for 2 points when that 2 points doesn't change the outcome?
    Disp
    NET Rookie

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 am
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:

In all seriousness though, I look at the guy and I get angry... He just looks like an all-american prick.

"All American prick" hahahaha
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 am
  • SeahawksFanForever wrote:Image

C'mon man, his childish tantrums just shows he cares LOLOLOLOL
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 am
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:

He doesn't just LOOK like an all-American plick, he IS one!
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am
  • Let me say this one big thing that has changed this year.

Last year he'd have taken the 2 points and been done with it, not giving a good God damn what the other team or players thought. The game was over anyway.

This year he made them measure to see if we made the 1st down. If we did, he would have taken the 2 points because he'd have been forced to. Then they get the ball back and again the games over.

So when he found out we didn't make the first down, he declined the penalty cause they were going to get the ball and again, the game is over.

So he didn't add on the 2 points because he didn't have to. That's a big change from the way he has been in the past at any level.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm
  • The Radish wrote:Let me say this one big thing that has changed this year.

Last year he'd have taken the 2 points and been done with it, not giving a good God damn what the other team or players thought. The game was over anyway.

This year he made them measure to see if we made the 1st down. If we did, he would have taken the 2 points because he'd have been forced to. Then they get the ball back and again the games over.

So when he found out we didn't make the first down, he declined the penalty cause they were going to get the ball and again, the game is over.

So he didn't add on the 2 points because he didn't have to. That's a big change from the way he has been in the past at any level.

I think he took the kneel down because if they take the 2 points and botch the free kick return it's possible they give up 7 points, and lose. It really was a smart decision, just a bit strange.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm
  • JesterHawk wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Let me say this one big thing that has changed this year.

I think he took the kneel down because if they take the 2 points and botch the free kick return it's possible they give up 7 points, and lose. It really was a smart decision, just a bit strange.

Remember they were already up 7 so its a win either way for them. But the fact he didn't tack on any extra point, in fact went out of his way to avoid that makes me think he is thinking down the road a bit more than he used to.

On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 pm
  • ensett wrote:He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast

I think his heart is going to be fine, but it wouldn't be too surprised if he has a stroke someday.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:23 pm
  • He didnt play the game with that much enthusiasm
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 am
  • Starrman44 wrote:He's the kind of coach that I could see folks getting behind if he coached their team, but otherwise he's annoying. He reminds me of an Al Davis level freak show where it's probably carefully calculated behind all the bluster.

exactly as a 9ers fan i love him..atleast u cant tell he cares and he puts his all into it... Hawks fans are crazy because if he were ur head coach u guys would all love him for his Intense Fire lol... just like we think Carroll acts like a little giddy kid jumping into other grown men arms after a good play lol.. but if he were our coach we would love it like u guys do.. it goes both ways
    VaSfan4life
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information