Harbaugh

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
har.gif

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Haha, he's gotten to the comical level at this point with his over the top anger he shows for EVERYTHING.

ensett

Reaction score
He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
ensett":2cb6d40a said:
He is way too angry for his own good. This dude is gonna die before he turns 55, his heart health is gonna drop so fast

Anyone else watch King of the Hill? The episode where Hank has to go to anger management classes, and he meets the one guy who strokes out in his driveway from getting so angry?

Well that guy reminds me of Harbaugh.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I just love the dude. The officials were picking up a flag and he was still totally beside himself. He can't even calm down when he wins.

aku

Reaction score
It was hilarious how mad he got because he couldn't challenge that fumble to determine whether we had the ball at the 1 yard line or the 2.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
There cannot be a more insufferable asshole in the NFL. Just looking at him is infuriating. And the worst part is that he absolutely owns us until we prove otherwise

JKent82

Reaction score
The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
JKent82":33600x36 said:
The amount of anger he shows is ridiculous. It hasn't seemed to bite him in the ass yet, but I still feel like its a bad attitude to show as the leader of the team.

Haha ya he rages. I think it is pretty comical.

In all seriousness though, I look at the guy and I get angry... He just looks like an all-american prick.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
my dad doesn't get to watch a lot of games, so he turns to me last night and says, "That guy is psychotic."