If it wasn't for Haushka, Seattle would hardly ever score...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I love the Seahawks but you can't win if you can't score. Marshawn and the line are doing great (currently 7th in the league), but the passing thing is becoming annoying (31st in the league this week). C'mon Pete, figure something out quick. As much as I like Russell, it's just not getting done.

    Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.

    Also, we need to start a petition to burn those damn gray uniform pants. They look funky and they are 1-3 in them and the one win was still close against the Panthers of all teams.

    #BurnTheGrayPants on twitter.
    #BurnTheGrayPants
    User avatar
    sa_seahawker
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 40
    Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm


  • sa_seahawker wrote:I love the Seahawks but you can't win if you can't score. Marshawn and the line are doing great (currently 7th in the league), but the passing thing is becoming annoying (31st in the league this week). C'mon Pete, figure something out quick. As much as I like Russell, it's just not getting done.

    Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.

    Also, we need to start a petition to burn those damn gray uniform pants. They look funky and they are 1-3 in them and the one win was still close against the Panthers of all teams.

    #BurnTheGrayPants on twitter.


    i agree with you most of the way. but we have to stick with wilson. It would be risky to switch now. you cant blame russell for this wr/te core not being able to catch a cold last night.he threw a couple perfect balls that somehow werent caught. if we make two of those catches this game was a blowout
    World champs

    russell wilson was born 5ft 10"
    User avatar
    hawksincebirth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 212
    Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: mountlake terrace


  • If the ball hits a receiver in the hands, they should catch it. Period. End of discussion.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    User avatar
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3239
    Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am


  • sa_seahawker wrote:Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.


    Thank god you are not GM or HC. :pukeface:
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2514
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


  • Basis4day wrote:If the ball hits a receiver in the hands, they should catch it. Period. End of discussion.


    It's funny how I've always heard "if it hits you in the hands, YOU catch it!!!" ...yet...excuses are always made.

    I Agree with you, receivers in the NFL should catch all the passes the 'hawks dropped...PERIOD. Everyone has an off day now and then though, sucks Seattle WRs decided to have all of theirs on the same day. :?
    Image

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2140
    Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am


  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    sa_seahawker wrote:Seattle paid all the money to go out and grab Flynn, I say let him get a shot. At this point the only thing the pass game can do is get better. It's times like these when I miss ole Hasselbeck. I wish they would have kept him.


    Thank god you are not GM or HC. :pukeface:


    :lol: LoL
    #BurnTheGrayPants
    User avatar
    sa_seahawker
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 40
    Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm


  • thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • anthony4r wrote:thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year


    Do you ever think its been bad because of a lack of continuity? Its funny that people can't be patient and let players actually get use to playing with eachother....instead every other week...change this, change that, change the OC, change the HC. Every good offense has had time to grow.... we have had 7 games....the top offenses have all been together for some time.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2514
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year


    Do you ever think its been bad because of a lack of continuity? Its funny that people can't be patient and let players actually get use to playing with eachother....instead every other week...change this, change that, change the OC, change the HC. Every good offense has had time to grow.... we have had 7 games....the top offenses have all been together for some time.


    Flexibility is strength and rigidity is weakness

    -Sun Tzu [paraphrased]
    #BurnTheGrayPants
    User avatar
    sa_seahawker
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 40
    Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm


  • I'm sorry but the Offence was bad before Pete got here, and was on a sharp decline as well. Bottom line is that he does need to build the O as well.
    "When is the NFL going to start fining receivers for running routes across KAM’S MIDDLE?!?!"
    -bpup33
    User avatar
    Sprfunk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 724
    Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:57 pm


  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:thats just the problem everyone keeps blaming the receivers when the QB has yet to he can constantly get anything going I'm not bashing Russell wilson the offense has been bad since carroll got here. Since the defense has stepped up we now are really seeing the glaring issues with this unit and its horrible, every single game this year without the defense we don't have a win this year


    Do you ever think its been bad because of a lack of continuity? Its funny that people can't be patient and let players actually get use to playing with eachother....instead every other week...change this, change that, change the OC, change the HC. Every good offense has had time to grow.... we have had 7 games....the top offenses have all been together for some time.



    thats just it as bad as tjack was I think we would have been better off with him instead of 3 years 3 quarterbacks
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • WOW. I'm sorry that some of you are so quick to throw in the towel. But for being a rookie QB, RW has been doing a fine job, but that is my opinion. You can't blame RW for dropped passes. We are 4-3 and if it wasnt for what Wilson has done, we wouldn't have 4 wins right now. Stop bagging on the guy, he is doing well and he does everything he can to learn from his mistakes. I can't guarantee that we will win this years division with him, but I bet we will do better than 7-9. Give it time, please
    The 12th Commandment:

    THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    12thMode
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 am
    Location: The Adventure of CLink


  • 12thMode wrote:WOW. I'm sorry that some of you are so quick to throw in the towel. But for being a rookie QB, RW has been doing a fine job, but that is my opinion. You can't blame RW for dropped passes. We are 4-3 and if it wasnt for what Wilson has done, we wouldn't have 4 wins right now. Stop bagging on the guy, he is doing well and he does everything he can to learn from his mistakes. I can't guarantee that we will win this years division with him, but I bet we will do better than 7-9. Give it time, please



    we were winning in spite of the offense not doing anything, besides yesterday they didn't drop passes. who is throwing in the towel have you watched all of the games I not saying he is bad are good, but to say he is the reason we have 4 wins is foolish.
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • you flynn lovers kill me.. and to say we'd be better off with T jack is well......just really wrong...let's go with that...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4005
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • anthony4r wrote:Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now


    Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...
    Go SeaHawks
    User avatar
    SeaChase
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 295
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 pm


  • SeaChase wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now


    Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...




    I'm in a wait and see mode when it comes to RW I'm not deeming him the next great superstar or the worst, as seattle fans we always over value our own players because of lack of media coverage.
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • SeaChase wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now


    Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...


    That's extremely naive. These is far more that goes into a QB competition than a few preseason games. If you're going to support Flynn, that's fine. You're not going to get your way this year unless Russell gets hurt. But at least bring something worthy to the table in your posts in support of Flynn. This is very bitter and sarcastic, and frankly cannot be taken seriously.
    Image
    User avatar
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2914
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
    Location: Omaha, NE


  • KARAVARUS wrote:
    SeaChase wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now


    Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...


    That's extremely naive. These is far more that goes into a QB competition than a few preseason games. If you're going to support Flynn, that's fine. You're not going to get your way this year unless Russell gets hurt. But at least bring something worthy to the table in your posts in support of Flynn. This is very bitter and sarcastic, and frankly cannot be taken seriously.


    Im neutral when it comes to QB but for argument sake what do you think the reason is he won it
    anthony4r
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:50 pm


  • KARAVARUS wrote:
    SeaChase wrote:
    anthony4r wrote:Im not a flynn lover my problem isnt with any QB its with Pete Carroll, flynn lost the job because he did everything that there asking wilson to do now


    Flynn lost the job playing a few quarters a game in preseason against starters with a lot of the starting recievers out. Wilson won it by doing good against second stringers and a strong showing against a shitty KC team. Thats how your QB of the future took over...


    That's extremely naive. These is far more that goes into a QB competition than a few preseason games. If you're going to support Flynn, that's fine. You're not going to get your way this year unless Russell gets hurt. But at least bring something worthy to the table in your posts in support of Flynn. This is very bitter and sarcastic, and frankly cannot be taken seriously.


    Ok it goes beyond preseason games like practice, Why did Flynn start over Wilson? Because he was probably doing better? And after Wilson played well against KC he was named the starter after one preseaon start. Sounds pretty accurate to me
    Go SeaHawks
    User avatar
    SeaChase
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 295
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 pm


  • anthony4r wrote:

    we were winning in spite of the offense not doing anything, besides yesterday they didn't drop passes. who is throwing in the towel have you watched all of the games I not saying he is bad are good, but to say he is the reason we have 4 wins is foolish.


    Well of course it takes a team to win, I am just saying he has done good enough to help us get those wins, especially wins against teams that nobody thought we would win. I am just seeing too many bi-polar "Seahawk fans" on the forum today. They get all excited and kool-aidish when we win, but when we lose one game they are ready to "throw in the towel". Don't get me wrong, I understand the high emotions after a loss, but thats why I usually don't post until the next day. I'm not ready to point the finger at Wilson, he has been pretty exceptional at times.
    The 12th Commandment:

    THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    12thMode
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 331
    Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 am
    Location: The Adventure of CLink


  • I remember during the Panthers(?) game when some poster made a comment that maybe Wilson chose the number 3 because he loves field goals. haha
    User avatar
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2409
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am




It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information