Season isnt over

redeye81

Reaction score
hell no we are going to be in this race at the end.. no doubt...

HawkITup56

Reaction score
Your delusional 3-3 at best in the division will miss winning it, absolutely no excuse. At seasons end we will look back at this game as the turning point I saw 2 teams tonight at total ends of the stick. This team sucks on the road This O cant score with Jenna Jamison. In a passing league geared for points and more points. Tonight i saw the D say **** it Russ you go win this yourself . I dont know what needs to be done on O but time to blow it up. Its not working but I promise you HAWKS will not make playoffs, if they did thier O would lose it for them anyway.

Galen96

Reaction score
HawkITup56":20tzaos8 said:
Your delusional 3-3 at best in the division will miss winning it, absolutely no excuse. At seasons end we will look back at this game as the turning point I saw 2 teams tonight at total ends of the stick. This team sucks on the road This O cant score with Jenna Jamison. In a passing league geared for points and more points. Tonight i saw the D say **** it Russ you go win this yourself . I dont know what needs to be done on O but time to blow it up. Its not working but I promise you HAWKS will not make playoffs, if they did thier O would lose it for them anyway.

You couldn't be any further off base...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkITup56":nbaacziz said:
0-3 in the division only matters if we're sharing first place in the division.

aku

Reaction score
Your delusional 3-3 at best in the division will miss winning it
I know this is confusing for us as Seahawks fans, but the NFL actually has a couple of playoff berths that don't require winning the division. Our schedule still permits 10 or 11 wins (seriously just look at it, the hard part is over), which would put us right in the wildcard race.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkITup56":1zqiqzp2 said:

Just breathe..

Wiseguy

Reaction score
aku":141ypgr3 said:
Your delusional 3-3 at best in the division will miss winning it
I know this is confusing for us as Seahawks fans, but the NFL actually has a couple of playoff berths that don't require winning the division. Our schedule still permits 10 or 11 wins (seriously just look at it, the hard part is over), which would put us right in the wildcard race.

+1 we could still sweep the division and the Whiners could drop a few since they have what 5(?) division games left. Not the end of the world. A win tonight would of been great but we are in no way out of the run. the rest of our Division games are at home wiht the worst of our schedule out of the way, There is hope! Believe and believe in Tanzania!

HawkITup56

Reaction score
With this team i see 0-4 in remaining road games. Dropping 1 or 2 of remaining home games that 9-7 best 8-8 worst Niners should walk the division. But you stand your ground hold out hope, I have no hope for this team with this offense its a shame to waste this stellar D. But who am I?

drdiags

Reaction score
But this blows away our prophecy thread. Don't suspect the trend will continue up on that graph. [/sarcasm]

HawkITup56

Reaction score
What is the point hoping for the playoffs as wildcard? This team cannot win on the road when it matters. Hence the truth to how important this game was. DUH

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Again with the waste of the D like they won't all be here next year :roll:

daketah

Reaction score
HawkITup56":3lndz1oy said:
With this team i see 0-4 in remaining road games. Dropping 1 or 2 of remaining home games that 9-7 best 8-8 worst Niners should walk the division. But you stand your ground hold out hope, I have no hope for this team with this offense its a shame to waste this stellar D. But who am I?

If your pessimism is at all valid, you are a masochist.

Galen96

Reaction score
HawkITup56":2xjlkojn said:

so give up and stop watching.... You really don't think we're going to beg you to stay right? I'd rather not hear your whining and doom and gloom over a loss.

aku

Reaction score
HawkITup56":2xasbo8p said:
With this team i see 0-4 in remaining road games.
You see us losing to the Bills because of a road loss to one of the best teams in the league? The Bills aren't better than the Panthers. We can win on the road, we're just clearly not as good there as we are at home. Even if we only beat the Bills, that puts us at 10 wins with a home sweep.

HawkITup56

Reaction score
Anyone with the rose color glasses on about this team is delusional. I eat, sleep, and breath seahawks football that is why I get so pissed when they lay an Egg.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkITup56":8wq3kd6h said:
Anyone with the rose color glasses on about this team is delusional. I eat, sleep, and breath seahawks football that is why I get so pissed when they lay an Egg.

You should try bacon. it's delicious.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkITup56":3630z0pd said:
They didn't lay an egg. They sharted out several Butterfingers!

drdiags

Reaction score
The defense is fine but it wasn't the offense that was getting gashed up the middle by Frank Gore. That started reminding me of Babs trying to hold on as Gore ran for over 200 up the gut all day long. Did not expect to see that happening against this group. Time to stop reading the clippings for awhile.

Offense left plays on the field, but it wasn't a total cluster. That block by Okung on Justin was pretty good. Carpenter cannot run, his knees are shot for now but big boy can clear the path. There is some hope for the OL. Rice needs to chill. Wonder why Obo isn't stretching out the ball, it isn't like he has a choice trying to be safe from having the ball swatted out before he stretches out.

Season isn't over and I am not that pissed. Would have been great to rub it in on the nation and win this, but things just aren't that easy. You have to earn it by winning on the road. Let's see if the team can beat a suddenly upbeat Lions team.

HawkITup56

Reaction score
aku":3526u9ca said:
HawkITup56":3526u9ca said:
With this team i see 0-4 in remaining road games.
You see us losing to the Bills because of a road loss to one of the best teams in the league? The Bills aren't better than the Panthers. We can win on the road, we're just clearly not as good there as we are at home. Even if we only beat the Bills, that puts us at 10 wins with a home sweep.

This D cannot carry that torch and I think Miami and CHI are both L's winning nest week and the Bills. that 3 and 5 on the road.

4-1 at home is possible and likely , 3-2 realistic perhaps Min/SF

MY take 9-7 is realistic , but hell my madden-like prediction 13-3 run the table sure