Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Sports Illustrated Power Poll
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Not too bad....I still have that they have a team ahead of us that we've beaten and have a worse record than us, but a good rating nonetheless.

Quote:
8 Seattle Seahawks (4-2)
Last Week: 16

If Russell Wilson keeps throwing like he did in the mist of the fourth quarter against New England, I can see a "Slingin' in the Rain" ad campaign coming his way in Seattle this season. I don't know if he can do a little Gene Kelly number in the street with the hat and umbrella, but the Seahawks rookie quarterback may be the most refreshing story in the NFL this season, and we've only just begun to hear about him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/10/17/nfl-week-6-power-rankings/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0

Post subject: Re: Sports Illustrated Power Poll
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 am 
NET Veteran

Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

I am pretty pumped about this team being top 10 for most people

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Missing_Clink wrote:
Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

Yeah, I don't mind the Pack being ahead of us. It was a very close game and they are playing lights out right now. In fact, I think we were fortunate to play them when we did. It would have been a much tougher matchup if we played them now (although I also think the Seahawks have improved since then too).

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 am 
NET Veteran

Slingin in the Rain.... LOVE IT

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Missing_Clink wrote:

So moral victories are better than actual victories... if you are the Packers????

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:29 pm 
NET Veteran

No mention of our defense ? This poll is crap !

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm 
NET Veteran

We have a lot of work to do, starting with the Niners tomorrow.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm 
NET Rookie

I'd put the Rams way ahead of the Bears. Better defense (Rams) and much better offense.

Eagles at 13 is a joke! Thats a 6 win team right now and Reid is gone next year.

I want to buy the Hawks @ 8 but there are 7 NFC teams in the top 10. Its a long season and that will all change...

Selling the Hawks at 8 and buying 1/2 the NFC teams in the top 10 won't be there in 6 weeks.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]