Seahwaks tattoo on Twitter

12thMode

Reaction score
Pretty cool tat. I have one, but it's just the Seahawks logo on my forearm. I plan on adding the Space Needle behind it with the 12th Man flag flying above the needle.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I will be a lifelong hawks fan, but I have to draw the line at tattoos. That being said i think the guys that get them are awesome.

If I get another tattoo, it will be honoring my children somehow

Hawks46

Reaction score
That kicks total ass.

As long as it's on someone else. My wife would probably leave me over that, hehe.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
That's Big Lo's tattoo! He has a bunch of Seattle sports-related tattoos on his body.

ak3000

Reaction score
Any seahawks tattoo thread requires this one to be included.

seattle.jpg

dunceface

Reaction score
ak3000":1ruofx2y said:

seattle.jpg
Did Henry Rollins do this one in the back of a moving jeep too?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Nice idea, terrible execution. Lynch looks like Ceelo Green with super short arms and legs, he might as well be representing the lollipop guild.

People, tattoos are FOREVER, don't go cheap on them. It's the one thing you have to not worry about how much it cost in life, just get the very best job you can.

debevemos

Reaction score
My mother told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, to just not say anything at all.....

Lets just leave it at that.

:49ersmall:

VHawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":2ztyy1zt said:
Nice idea, terrible execution. Lynch looks like Ceelo Green with super short arms and legs, he might as well be representing the lollipop guild.

People, tattoos are FOREVER, don't go cheap on them. It's the one thing you have to not worry about how much it cost in life, just get the very best job you can.

Nicely said!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
That Marshawn tattoo is horrible! I would be super bummed out if that was on me...

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
ak3000":yysfr2xk said:

seattle.jpg

when ur friend comes over and says he can do tats for free intil he builds up a portfolio...just say no

BASF

Reaction score
Just as a reminder, your body will change dramatically throughout it's long life. You shouldn't get something that is going to be horrid as you change along the way. I know a couple of women who got nice little butterflies when they were young. They look like weird colored birds of prey now.