Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
Posts: 1738
Location: New Joisey
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Manningham-Staley-listed-as-questionable?blockID=790107&feedID=5936


49ERS
Questionable RB Brandon Jacobs (knee), WR Mario Manningham (shoulder), T Joe Staley (concussion)
Probable: K David Akers (illness), QB Alex Smith (finger), P Andy Lee (thumb), LB Tavares Gooden (elbow)

SEAHAWKS
Out: G John Moffitt (knee)
Doubtful: CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring)
Probable: S Kam Chancellor (ankle), DT Clinton McDonald (groin)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12358
Location: Anchorage, AK
since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Thursday

_________________
Image


Last edited by kidhawk on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21036
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
We are lookin good so far.

I hope we smash them. I will be wearing my new jersey I just got today. A limited Lynch home...

Go SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10206
Location: Helm's Deep
kidhawk wrote:
since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Sunday


Did you mean Thursday again?

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12358
Location: Anchorage, AK
peachesenregalia wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
since he was limited in practice this week, he's listed as probable, but Pete said that Kam was good to go for Sunday


Did you mean Thursday again?


Damn you stalker...fixed

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am
Posts: 65
Location: surprise,arizona
So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12358
Location: Anchorage, AK
AzHawker wrote:
So whats up with moffitt's knee? I mean how bad is it he's been out a few weeks now? I know we have good depth on the o-line and its not a major concern thank god but sucks to see him missing all this valuable playing time. I wonder if he pushed himself too hard to come back to soon? Or is it even the same injured knee he has problems with?


Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:32 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 11206
kidhawk wrote:
Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team


That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:25 am
Posts: 65
Location: surprise,arizona
MontanaHawk05 wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
Pete said today in his press conference, that they believe he should be ready for the game against Detroit next week and I'm sure we won't hear anymore on the issue until next week...at least not from the team


That's usually the sort of thing he says right before he IR's someone.


Ha! no shit good call.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Posts: 433
Location: In A Van Down By The River
Hopefully Manningham's out. He's a weapon they need. He could be deadly in the slot.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 4250
Losing Staley at LT is gonna hurt them. I smell some sacks coming Clemons way.

_________________
Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Injury report for Thursday (link)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
Posts: 1738
Location: New Joisey
honestly, this would be huge.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bafloyd11, BCHawk, fenderbender123, FlyingGreg, Google [Bot], grizbob, hawknation2014, Majestic-12 [Bot], McG, mindyhawk12, NorthwestSportsFan, red17hawk, SeahawksRawk, Smellyman, TzarokHawkFan, UK_Seahawk, valleyflyfisher and 105 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.