Standing Room Only Tickets

minormillikin

Reaction score
Anyone here ever gone to a game at the Clink with SRO tickets? Where can you stand? Would you do it again?

I figured I'd be standing most of the game anyway, and am considering buying some "cheap" tickets for a couple games.

the_12th_man

Reaction score
I had a bad experience with the standing room tickets I got. One of the stadium staff keep getting on me on my group for blocking the walkway and stepping up to the railing. Not a fan of it, but maybe you'll have a better experience!

cacksman

Reaction score
Bumping this thread to see if anyone had any recent experiences with SRO?

I'm thinking about getting SRO tickets since I doubt I will be wanting to sit much of the game anyways. Pros, cons?

86Hawk

Reaction score
Since I'm standing the whole game anyway it's not bad... I had standing room only against the pats last year and the one downside is people walk in front of you the whole game. But I would do it again.

cacksman

Reaction score
86Hawk":8hf0qqul said:
Since I'm standing the whole game anyway it's not bad... I had standing room only against the pats last year and the one downside is people walk in front of you the whole game. But I would do it again.

Where were your seats? From the way I'm reading it online, the SRO tickets are above the rest of the section. So basically the furthest away in that section?

Thanks.

Dismas

Reaction score
Recently took the Clink tour, and they showed us the SRO and explained it.

They are yellow squares, about 2' by 2', painted against the back wall of the walkways around the field.

You cannot bring a chair or cooler to stand on, and must stay within the square while watching the game. They have staff specifically assigned to keep SRO patrons from moving up into the walkway during the game.
Of course, you may leave the square to piss or go spend money at the vendors, but you are not allowed to move up to the rail in front of you, or dance in the aisle, or whatever out of the box.

I had a sling when my children were little, that we used to carry them, and something like that *might* be an option, to attach to the pipe of the railing behind you, to be kind of a hammock seat in your square, but the fun police likely would nix it . . . prolly worth a try.

They said SRO tickets were 50 smackers, so affordable, but really, mostly a desperation ticket for a game you absotively posolutely gotta see.

86Hawk

Reaction score
cacksman":19nyi4gz said:
86Hawk":19nyi4gz said:

Where were your seats? From the way I'm reading it online, the SRO tickets are above the rest of the section. So basically the furthest away in that section?

Thanks.
My seats were on the south end just as you come out of the tunnel on the 300 level. They were on the same level as the concourse.

Designtime

Reaction score
I have a pair of these tickets for the Jacksonville game. The tickets show up in my account like the following:
Full Price-Standing Room/Bleacher Seating
Section 321BS Row L Seat 11,12

I am confused about how they are labeled. Are the seat numbers really just the squares to stand in?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Designtime":3kggxxga said:
I am confused about how they are labeled. Are the seat numbers really just the squares to stand in?

That is correct. The squares are numbered.

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
cacksman":1yoqyi6y said:
86Hawk":1yoqyi6y said:

Thanks.

They are located in front of the 300 level sections not behind or above, so right where you walk out onto the 300 level concourse in front of the first row of the 300 level along the wall. The same area where you start your trip up the stairs if you are sitting in the 300 level. In this picture you can see the feet of everyone in the first row of the 300 level behind us.
L daf15ea81875589cac7d20d33167a059

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I woukdnt mind that at all...the only reason I sit usually is to eat

Latest posts