Rookie Watch: Two Seahawks in Top 10.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2i7fx6vb said:
And Turbin's no slouch either. He just needs more snaps.

Pete and John hit a Grand Slam with their first 4 picks last year.

i remember hearing carpenter has been doing really good since coming back too, or was that a dream... :curious:

sam1313

Reaction score
Not to mention that we just pick up some undrafted free agents like Browner and Baldwin. It kind of makes you excited for ever off-season too!

I think I have to agree that Wagner has been the most important pick from the draft, and to think that these guys had the cajones to make that pick and wait til the third round to pick up RW! Damn, if I knew then what I know now I probably would have been calling for them to pick RW in the 1st round! To think that our FO is so smart and has such nerves of steel that they could pick up two other players prior to picking their franchise QB (which I think RW is) is just dumbfounding. PC & JS, I don't say it enough, but I love you guys!

HawkWow

Reaction score
kidhawk":ibjqblvw said:
Missing_Clink":ibjqblvw said:
To get a starting QB and MLB in the same draft is pretty remarkable

Not to mention that the previous draft we got a starting OLB and CB (Wright and Sherman) and the year before that we got Kam and Earl, the best safety pair in the NFL, in the same draft. It is really amazing what we've been able to do drafting defense these past 3 years. Offensively we've got solid contributors, but we are drafting multiple stars in each draft defensively

Pete also put to rest concerns about him turning us into USC-North. I feared the punkass Taylor Mays was going to be a Hawk (shudder to think).