Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Seahawks Fans in enemy territory
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm 
NET Veteran

Hey Gang,

I'm a recent transplant to the Bay Area and wondering of there is any kind of fanbase out here to hook up with for tomorrow's game.

:49ersmall:

Post subject: Re: Seahawks Fans in enemy territory
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:44 pm 
NET Veteran

might wanna wear some kevlar dude if you're going out and about in san fran during rivalry week.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 pm 
NET Veteran

dont get stabbed like that cowboys fan over there

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 pm 
NET Veteran

I'm watching from home.

If you don't hear from anyone .Bring your gear in a paper bag, look for blue in the parking lot and suit up. Walk with them.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

What Basis said...There is usually a group of Seahawkers there in a portion of the parking lot. I notice they bail pretty early on the game, though.
However, I only had the chance to meet them as a group once and we were losing that day.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 pm 
I'M JIMMY!

The Glock model 26 hides nicely away if you can conceal. Of course it's value comes into play OUTSIDE the stadium where the danger lies.

Mostly composite and small. 10 rounds, perfect for the Seahawk fan in hostile areas.

A similar piece in the hand of a friend prevented the certain ass kicking of us by a small group of angry Raider fans, outside the coliseum after the Hawks ended their season while the Hawks made their last playoff appearance in 11 years. Talk about hostile environment, those guys were going to beat on some very humble but happy Navy boys who drove a few hours to attend.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 am 
NET Veteran

From NorCal Seahawkers FB Page:

NorCal Sea Hawkers
The PLAN for tomorrow's game is... To try and park in the RV section. We did this last year and it worked out well. We will have our 12th man flag on the flagpole. Oh ya, and the other part of the plan is not to get shot or stabbed (boy, I shouldn't even have to say this, but unfortunately, it is true with the 49er fans).
Please be respectful and act like Seahawk fans! Now let's bring home a road win! GO HAWKS!!!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]