Carroll's Week 7 Press Conference

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Carroll's Week 7 Press Conference
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Carroll's Week 7 Press Conference
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 pm
  • Opens up saying they are using the same type of player schedule they've used successfully in past Thursday game(s)

Same ol' Same ol' praising the opponent and talking about how difficult they are to game plan and play against

Says we need to be sure not to make mistakes on the road as they are tougher to overcome

Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Thursday

Moffit is out...Maxwell is doubtful
    Last edited by kidhawk on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Sunday

Should this say 'Thursday'?
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Sunday

Should this say 'Thursday'?

Yes it should and now it does

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 pm
  • Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.

He said in his Monday Press conference, that it looked like Moffit may be ready to go for Detroit, so keep your fingers crossed.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.

Actually he was a 3rd round pick in 2011. But I hear you, I would like to see Moffitt back healthy I think he could give Mcquistan some good competition. For next year I'd would LOVE to see Sweezy fighting Breno for the RT job. Sweezy is young and just as nasty as Breno but more athletic. I think he could develop into a good RT.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:07 pm
  • I was on the Niner website and they are all worried that with Staley hurt Boone may be overmatched at LT against Clemons. So both sides have their injury issues.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:08 pm
  • Add me to the wanting Moffit back list. McQ got used pretty badly this past week due in large part to not recognizing the correct man to block. I do believe Moffit will be an upgrade.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm
  • jlwaters1 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.

Actually he was a 3rd round pick in 2011. But I hear you, I would like to see Moffitt back healthy I think he could give Mcquistan some good competition. For next year I'd would LOVE to see Sweezy fighting Breno for the RT job. Sweezy is young and just as nasty as Breno but more athletic. I think he could develop into a good RT.

I didn't even think about the potential of Sweezy to play the RT spot. We know that Cable has the O-line learn multiple positions, so perhaps Sweezy is being trained for the RT position as Breno's backup for now, and later who knows?
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm
  • wil moffit ever be a consistent starter???
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information