Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Carroll's Week 7 Press Conference
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 19b70427e8

Listening now...will reply with anything important I get out of it

Post subject: Re: Carroll's Week 7 Press Conference
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Opens up saying they are using the same type of player schedule they've used successfully in past Thursday game(s)

Same ol' Same ol' praising the opponent and talking about how difficult they are to game plan and play against

Says we need to be sure not to make mistakes on the road as they are tougher to overcome

Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Thursday

Moffit is out...Maxwell is doubtful

Last edited by kidhawk on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm 
* NET Starfish *

kidhawk wrote:

Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Sunday

Should this say 'Thursday'?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

peachesenregalia wrote:
kidhawk wrote:

Says Chancellor is ready to go and WILL play on Sunday

Should this say 'Thursday'?

Yes it should and now it does

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 pm 
* NET Starfish *

Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

peachesenregalia wrote:
Man, Moffit. McQuistan had a bad game against the pats, and I don't really trust him going up against the interior rushers of the 9ers, either. I'm not sure that Moffit is a HUGE upgrade, but I sure would like to see him on the field, he was a 2nd round pick after all.

He said in his Monday Press conference, that it looked like Moffit may be ready to go for Detroit, so keep your fingers crossed.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:

Actually he was a 3rd round pick in 2011. But I hear you, I would like to see Moffitt back healthy I think he could give Mcquistan some good competition. For next year I'd would LOVE to see Sweezy fighting Breno for the RT job. Sweezy is young and just as nasty as Breno but more athletic. I think he could develop into a good RT.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:07 pm 
NET Veteran

I was on the Niner website and they are all worried that with Staley hurt Boone may be overmatched at LT against Clemons. So both sides have their injury issues.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:08 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

Add me to the wanting Moffit back list. McQ got used pretty badly this past week due in large part to not recognizing the correct man to block. I do believe Moffit will be an upgrade.

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm 
NET Veteran

jlwaters1 wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:

Actually he was a 3rd round pick in 2011. But I hear you, I would like to see Moffitt back healthy I think he could give Mcquistan some good competition. For next year I'd would LOVE to see Sweezy fighting Breno for the RT job. Sweezy is young and just as nasty as Breno but more athletic. I think he could develop into a good RT.

I didn't even think about the potential of Sweezy to play the RT spot. We know that Cable has the O-line learn multiple positions, so perhaps Sweezy is being trained for the RT position as Breno's backup for now, and later who knows?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm 
NET Starter

wil moffit ever be a consistent starter???

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]