NFL REPLAY

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL REPLAY
Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 am
  • Seahawks Patriots NFL Replay on right now on NFL Network!
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Re: NFL REPLAY
Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 am
  • I got that on my Media Center and deleted the actual game recording. Comcast compresses CBS so bad (I believe this is because CBS charges an outrageous fee for the uncompressed stream) that the quality is almost unbearable to watch (edit: IS UNBEARABLE!!) Quality of the NFL Network broadcast is excellent – much like FOX which I am SO glad is not compressed like CBS.

Side note, I found it funny that of Rice’s winning catch, they actually blurred out his pants coming down! haha
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm
  • Wow watching the NFL Network replay is great! Adds bonus footage here and there, occasionally shows replays synced to the radio call, skips timeouts...I really like it!
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:03 pm
  • Not to mention how much better the video quality is
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm
  • thebanjodude wrote:Wow watching the NFL Network replay is great! Adds bonus footage here and there, occasionally shows replays synced to the radio call, skips timeouts...I really like it!

Too bad they couldn't do that live! :lol: I really love the radio calls with the key plays in the game.
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information