Heath evans is a complete douche bag

Seeker

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Sharper to just reach out and slap that douchebag.

Every time sharper talks he undermines him in a way that is beyond the normal jock-talk banter.
when sharper referenced a rapper as a quote for why he is picking one player, Evans looked appauled, saying "I think we are all stupider for having heard that", sharper laughed it off but you could feel the tension. He has been doing that since i've seen them on here.

He is so mad about that game, he is one of those guys that was on a team that won and got a ring. what a loser.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I hope after the Seahawks win thursday, they revisit this little tiff between no neck douchebag and Sharper

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Time is on our side with this douche bag!

That was one lowlife hatchet job by an ex-Patriot and butt hurt ex-Saints player! Yeah we beat him with the Lynch quake. His credibility is low and it should not be forgot he was cut by the Seahawks.

Darren Sharper laughed at Evans analysis, Evans says we won't match well with SF and won't be able to make plays or effectively defend against their O. In terms of deserved recognition Evens says we a re pretenders and should really barely be 3-3.

Soon it's time for the Seahawks to make this guy choke on his mumbling grudging acknowledgement the Seahawks have a good young team and the future is a lot brighter here than it has been for a very long time. Karma has a way of coming around and biting you in the rear.

Patience my brothers, this guy may have seriously pissed the team off.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Watch the guy who thought that bringing in Trent Dilfer to raise the flag was a good idea, nominate Evans to do the same.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Think so, hmmm the very though of that raw meat being thrown to the 12th man. We'd rip him to shreds.

Atradees

Reaction score
The irony here is that our team was so bad at one point some fans were trying to anoint Evans as a relevant player in the national football league.
Thank God we've grown since then. IN FACT, i am calling those guys out right now! Which of you homers from this very board were enamored with this guy then? Cause it seems to me there were quite a few.....

ivotuk

Reaction score
How did this guy stay in the league 11 years? He was only able to start 23 games in all those years because apparently he was so good.

And a total of 8 TDs? In 11 years? Wow, what a stud! And a whole 1,018 yards for his career! What is that? 90 yards a year? Wow, color me impressed.

Mack Strong on the other hand started over 60 games, had 2300+ yards rushing and receiving and 15 TDs, all for the Seahawks. He didn't have the benefit of playing on elite scoring teams like New England and New Orleans with lots of post season opportunities.

So how did Heath get a TV gig? It's not like he was a big contributor on the SB win. Oh, I know what it is, his cavernous mouth and the ability to spew annoying nonsense and his propensity for even pissing off his co hosts.

He reminds me of Michael Irvin, except more obnoxious and less knowledgable.

Jac

Reaction score
I think he'll be a relative short-timer at NFLN. All of his segments are painfully obnoxious...he's just not fun to listen to. There are some upcoming players you have to think that'll find their way to NFLN in the next couple of years, like Matt H. and Ray Lewis, and there's only so much airtime.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/standings

hmm, sure looks like 4-2 to me...interesting...

Also, has anyone else noticed he's singing Staley's praises for this week and how he'll handle Clemons, even though Staley more likely then not won't play? Great research there right. Staley is a great Left Tackle, but on Thursday he'll be a great inactive Left Tackle.

Heath should take his own advice and look at the match up, arrogant Fullback V future Hall of Fame Safety, says it all really, see my Sig.

BEEF46

Reaction score
Someone needs to put a bag of poo on Heath Evans doorstep and ring his doorbell.

Man I hate that guy.....everytime I hear him talk I throw up in my mouth a little bit.....

He talks himself around in circles like he is chasing his tail that is tucked between his legs because he sucked in the NFL.

kidhawk

Reaction score
http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

Another Evans dis comes from his power rankings....Personally I think with our record and the opponents we've beat, anything top 10 is fair. The NFL.com experts picks is a panel of 13 "experts" Here's the breakdown

5 rank us at number 7

2 rank us at number 8

3 rank us at number 9

2 rank us at number 10

1 ranks us at number 13

Can we guess (hint it's the topic of the thread) who is the only one to rank us at 13? The guy obviously has a serious disdain for the Seahawks, and it shows in all his 'analysis' regarding us

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3775vj60 said:
Evans is playing the role he needs to get ahead. If he panders to what the accepted is, it insures he gets to stay around. Deny the GB game, because despite what the record says or the league says the Packers really won. He must also believe in moral victories. But he is not alone.

Sharper had some valid points about San Fran. For me, the Seahawks need to prove they can win on the road and do it for a sustained period before I would say they are in the 49ers class. Early season or late, the 49ers under Harbaugh have won on the road. Once the Seahawks can get their offense in order, I think they will be able to take to the road what they have at home. Their road woes was why many consider them pretenders. Not that they are a bad club. They just haven't shown that they are road-tested. Thursday is a good chance to build on what they did in Charlotte and failed to do in Arizona and St Louis.

Completely agree with the road woes. Until they can show me they can win on the road consistently I won't give them the elite status, but I do think Seattle is in the Niners class. It's hard for me to see the Hawks getting smacked around at home like San Fran just did.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I don't really care if Evans can't get over how we beat the Packers, nor do I care if he isn't convinced that our team is all that good. But his attitude? What a complete prick. He's embarassing himself, and I'd love to see him directly after we beat the 49ers tomorrow night.