Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Something in me has been irrationally optimistic about this game for two weeks. Couldn't tell you why.

Seahawks 20
49ers 17

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Our staff tries to find out just how well Wilson can throw against a very good defense. He succeeds. 27-13, Seahawks.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Because they got their ass kicked at home and do not have to travel this will be tough.

I believe we split with all NFC West teams and this is the toughest of them all. :49ersmall:

Seahawks 13 Niners 17...I do think it could reverse with this exact score as well.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
9rs had their WOES last Sunday, and that will continue on Thursday, they don't have enough time to lick their wounds and get themselves healthy enough to stop the Seahawks from beating them.
Look for Pete to get his boys up for the brawl, cuz it ain't only the 49rs that are playing for prides sake.

SEAHAWKS 24, 49rs 17

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Defensive battle, Wilson rushes for the only TD of the day and drives the team late in the 4th to kick a game winning FG.
Hawks 13 - Niners 12

Record 4-2

Largent80

Reaction score
Everyone say the 9ers are mad about last Sunday and I say so friggin what?....Are we supposed to not be mad about losing to them twice last year or not winning in SF for how many years now?

I'm Pissed......Seahawks stop Gore, create turnovers and win !!!!!

24-7

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I'll be watching w a SF fan/ good friend of mine...and constantly (I hope) texting another fan/ friend in another state. My text to the latter last night was 16-13 Hawks...but then I wrote another to him later in the conversation and said it could just as easily be 24-0 Niners.

Honestly though, I can't find more than one TD per team; whoever has the ball last wins with a FG. I'll stick to the original:

16-13 good guys, and then we can really start seeing some national run. :shock:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hamhawk":1a8mf6bh said:
unfortunately I think our offense stuggles tomorrow,...
49ers 20 Hawks 13

You are an honest man and sadly, I share your opinion. I think the teams are incredibly even...but I think this ends up a 10 pt win for the Niners: 26-16. I so badly want to be wrong.

These home teams on Thurs, Sun and Mon nites seem to benefit from an unusual amount of ticky-tack calls. Our guys are playing with a lot of emotion right now, throwing themselves around and talking a lot of smack. This could hurt us with some of these dinosaur refs. I won't be shocked if penalties cost us this game.

I think we will beat them by a similar margin at the Clink.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
This is a hard game to call. Both teams have incredible D and question marks on the offense. I think Seattle is a bit closer to solving some of those questions after the New England game. This should be a shoot out if the trends of these defenses continues, both teams are great against the run. Low scoring or high the game should be close. Even if Stayley is out SF has a good backup who went to the pro bowl last year, his performance may be lackluster though as he's not gotten a lot of play time this season. We can hope. Manningham being out may hurt their passing if he indeed sits, this then becomes a game to watch out for Moss sightings. Randy Moss may be old, but he's capable of making opponents pay for overlooking him. The legion needs to rattle these guys with some more bone crushing, earth shattering, monster hits. Anything they can do to disrupt the chemistry will help take points off the board for SF. Smith has an injured throwing hand so they need to be prepared for the possibility of Kaepernick. Above all they must contain Gore. It seems like every time we meet that guy finds some way to move the ball regardless of our efforts. I'm hoping Seattle keeps him out of the end zone as an echo of last year, but he's not the only one they are going to have to worry about as I think we all know how stacked they are at the RB position. I'm a bit nervous about this one being on a short week with little time to prepare coming off a huge game against NE.

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say the Hawks come out strong for a much needed divisional victory on the road.

38-24 Hawks.

My record to date 3-2
I missed the prediction last week. I love and miss you mom rest in peace.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Just when our hopes get up that we are finally turning the corner, this team kicks us in the nuts.

Gore looks like an All Pro and Vernon Davis makes Kam look like a wee girl in polka dot panties.

5 time Super Bowl Champion Niners - 31
Seahawks - 10

Record to date 1-5

Starrman44

Reaction score
First time I've made a prediction. Last week I thought the Pats would beat us 27-13. A lot of the struggle of predicting is worrying if my team is going to have a lapse and be uncharacteristic.

It's gonna come down to the end of the game, most likely. Niners will probably be leading 19-13 and we have to score a touchdown to win. So my struggle is between 19-13 Niners win or 20-19 Seahawks win.

I'm going with momentum:

Seahawks 20
Niners 19

Once again my heart is overtaxed...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seeing as we "normally" play like crap in games away from our home venue, especially against good teams, I predict:

Niners 27

Seahawks 13

But I have a feeling it could be worse than that. Though if we do win, it's always sweeter when you were expecting to lose...like a few games recently!

Funny though... a buddy of mine from work who's a major 9ers fan thinks the Seahawks are gonna win. I hope he's right!