Sports Illustrated Power Poll

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Sports Illustrated Power Poll
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 am
  • Not too bad....I still have that they have a team ahead of us that we've beaten and have a worse record than us, but a good rating nonetheless.

8 Seattle Seahawks (4-2)
    Last Week: 16

If Russell Wilson keeps throwing like he did in the mist of the fourth quarter against New England, I can see a "Slingin' in the Rain" ad campaign coming his way in Seattle this season. I don't know if he can do a little Gene Kelly number in the street with the hat and umbrella, but the Seahawks rookie quarterback may be the most refreshing story in the NFL this season, and we've only just begun to hear about him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/10/17/nfl-week-6-power-rankings/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Re: Sports Illustrated Power Poll
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:39 am
  • Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

I am pretty pumped about this team being top 10 for most people
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 am
  • Missing_Clink wrote:Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

Yeah, I don't mind the Pack being ahead of us. It was a very close game and they are playing lights out right now. In fact, I think we were fortunate to play them when we did. It would have been a much tougher matchup if we played them now (although I also think the Seahawks have improved since then too).
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 am
  • Slingin in the Rain.... LOVE IT
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:Cant cry about the Pack being ahead of us one spot all things considered...especially given that Rodgers has apparently decided to start being the best player in the NFL again as of last sunday.

So moral victories are better than actual victories... if you are the Packers????
    SuperBowlXLChamps
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:29 pm
  • No mention of our defense ? This poll is crap !
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm
  • We have a lot of work to do, starting with the Niners tomorrow.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm
  • I'd put the Rams way ahead of the Bears. Better defense (Rams) and much better offense.

Eagles at 13 is a joke! Thats a 6 win team right now and Reid is gone next year.

I want to buy the Hawks @ 8 but there are 7 NFC teams in the top 10. Its a long season and that will all change...

Selling the Hawks at 8 and buying 1/2 the NFC teams in the top 10 won't be there in 6 weeks.
    Beeker
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information