Great deal on Nike Elite jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canhawks

Reaction score
I just picked one up for $120,free shipping and $5 off for new members.Great deal for anyone looking for a jersey considering the $250 retail price tag....

*URL Deleted by RockHawk - link to illegal merchandise

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I want a Sherman jersey. Don't see one there. too bad!

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
Now hold on here,I could be wrong,but these are Nike Elite jerseys??Yes-no??It looked like a great deal to me,what am I missing?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Nike products are typically "price fixed" (the legal type anyway) unless they are on clearance. That is why they are so specific on who can sell their products. It wasn't until a year ago that they allowed a second online company to even sell their shoes (Zappos.... prior to that it was Eastbay and all of their other cover names i.e. Footlocker and Champs that were selling them for the identical price).

You don't just run into a Nike deal online. They are controlling to the max on their products. You will find them in an official store for the same price in maybe 3 places if you're lucky and hope one has a coupon that doesn't forbid use on Nike. But random finds just don't happen on their merchandise. If they do, there is a 99.9% chance they are faker than a Times Square Rolex.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
No phone number to contact anyone, they have a laughable return policy, and i checked to see how much shipping would cost, and it stated that i ordered something...do not buy from that site, if you want a knockoff, buy it from China for much cheaper

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
You guys are awesome,I am glad I posted this.I have decided to cancel my order because of the information provided,hopefully I ain't the only one who learned something here!! :?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
fakes. ive seen a lot of posts on here about how good the fakes are, they are definitely not. colors are off, construction is shabby. there are some people that just dont have a discerning enough eye to recognize this. but trust me, you can tell.

RockHawk

Reaction score
We do NOT allow links to illegal merchandise of any kind. If you don't know if it's legit or not, please PM the admins and we'll tell you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.