Portland Get Together

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have NFLN so I'll have to go somewhere to watch the game. There's gonna be 49ers fans every goddam where. Might be good to have a posse.

Anybody want to get together for the game this week? Hollerate me.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Yes, come on up to AXIS this Thursday for the game. We will be having Seahawks gameday food and drink specials all night. It should be a fun filled action packed house as on other selected screens we will also have the Ducks vs Arizona St game showing.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
There's a Ducks game the same night? AY DIOS MIO! What is JSeahawks gonna do??

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2u78grzt said:

Jseahawks is NOT happy with the NFL schedule makers. But the Seahawks are my obsession, Ducks are just my second love, so i'll be watching the Seahawks on the big screen, and the Ducks on my computer.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":13hld0ug said:
Zebulon Dak":13hld0ug said:

Jseahawks is NOT happy with the NFL schedule makers. But the Seahawks are my obsession, Ducks are just my second love, so i'll be watching the Seahawks on the big screen, and the Ducks on my computer.

Good man.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Or you could come on up to AXIS, get yourself a center room table or both and be able to watch the Seahawks on one 6'x9' HD SCREEN, and turn your head and watch the DUCKS on another 6'x9' HD screen, or any of our other 51"-60" flatscreens and well... enjoy the crazy game day atmosphere

JSeahawks

Reaction score
djTOY2000":37a7zxja said:
Or you could come on up to AXIS, get yourself a center room table or both and be able to watch the Seahawks on one 6'x9' HD SCREEN, and turn your head and watch the DUCKS on another 6'x9' HD screen, or any of our other 51"-60" flatscreens and well... enjoy the crazy game day atmosphere

Sounds like a cool place. But my tv is almost as big as your big ones, and more importantly i'm anti-social and prefer to watch both Seahawk and Duck games all by myself without other people around, unless i'm actually at the game.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm supposed to hang out with my younger cousin for his birthday on Thursday and he wants to come watch the game with me. I'm not 100% on being able to get up to Axis but I'm going to try. If not I'd really love to get together with some of you Portland locals. There's a new sports bar on 27th & Alberta that's really nice, it's called the Substation. They have the biggest projection screen I've ever seen. 2 of them even. I watched the MNF game there and had a blast. Or we could do Blitz again or even just default back to BWW. We only have a couple days to figure this out, hopefully it'll get some bites.

The Radish

Reaction score
Sorry, Zeb asked me to unlock this thread as its more about a group meeting than the party option offered at Axis.

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Galen96":2uo4mtjt said:
we do allow minors, just so ya know Zeb!

He's actually 21, just not sure if he's gonna be able to get off work in time to make that drive up there.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bellingerga":1vyjf8qx said:
Damn I really wish I could drive right now =(

Hop on that Blue Line! You'll be at BWW in less than a half hour.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
So it's down to the BWW downtown or the Substation on 27th & Alberta. If anybody's interested and has a preference let me know. Otherwise I'll have a decision by early tomorrow afternoon. Both places are fantastico for the football watchin.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We're gonna be at 27th & Alberta. I know this thread hasn't gotten much action but if anybody's been lurking and gets a wild hair that's where I and my diverse band of hooligans and roughnecks will be watching. Guaranteed to be a good time. All are welcome.

Go Hawks!!

Latest posts