Heath evans is a complete douche bag

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Heath evans is a complete douche bag
Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Re: Heath evans is a complete douche bag
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 pm
  • Yes... yes he is. He also completely sucked as a member of the Seahawks. He also has this stick in his butt about Holmgren, but never seems to see the point that his piss poor performance as a completely wasted upper draft pick by Holmgren was one of the things that cost Holmgren his job as GM. Heath is the typical entitled former player meathead. Hopefully he goes the route of Bill Maas and gets exposed for being a piece of crap and disappears from the media ASAP.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:03 pm
  • i hope we make him look like a fool on thursday
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 pm
  • He doesn't need anybody's help in doing that. He does a good enough job all by his lonesome. ;)
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm
  • There you go guys. Have a watch of that on Thursday on the bus to the stadium.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm
  • Evans really is a douche. absolutely no substance to anything he says.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm
  • he made no points other then talking about last years teams and calling us 3-3 not 4-2. I ask who has had the more difficult schedule so far this year
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm
  • Moron.
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 pm
  • Evans is playing the role he needs to get ahead. If he panders to what the accepted is, it insures he gets to stay around. Deny the GB game, because despite what the record says or the league says the Packers really won. He must also believe in moral victories. But he is not alone.

Sharper had some valid points about San Fran. For me, the Seahawks need to prove they can win on the road and do it for a sustained period before I would say they are in the 49ers class. Early season or late, the 49ers under Harbaugh have won on the road. Once the Seahawks can get their offense in order, I think they will be able to take to the road what they have at home. Their road woes was why many consider them pretenders. Not that they are a bad club. They just haven't shown that they are road-tested. Thursday is a good chance to build on what they did in Charlotte and failed to do in Arizona and St Louis.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm
  • Yo Heath, U mad bro?
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm
  • Well, lets hope our boys prove him wrong on Thursday!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm
  • No wonder sherman hates some people on the nfl network....

props to shaper though! never heard of him before.. good stuff from him.
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm
  • That was a pretty unprofessional segment by Heath Evans. 3-3. Okay.
    bellyfat
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:11 pm
  • blue 22 wrote:No wonder sherman hates some people on the nfl network....

props to shaper though! never heard of him before.. good stuff from him.

Whaaa! Never heard of Darren Sharper? 5x probowler for the Packers , Vikes, Saints.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:57 pm
  • Why was he talking about last year?

I thought the topic was Seattle being overlooked in power rankings for THIS year?
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm
  • I tweeted this video to Richard Sherman. Hope he gets the message.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:Yes... yes he is. He also completely sucked as a member of the Seahawks. He also has this stick in his butt about Holmgren, but never seems to see the point that his piss poor performance as a completely wasted upper draft pick by Holmgren was one of the things that cost Holmgren his job as GM. Heath is the typical entitled former player meathead. Hopefully he goes the route of Bill Maas and gets exposed for being a piece of crap and disappears from the media ASAP.

He was a FB, he is lucky that he played when he did and actually had a job. Seems like the FB position is getting phased out, along with the run game. All of that aside, the guy is a first class tool. Yeah of course he has a hard-on for the Hawks, he was a failure here and a lot more was expected of him then what he could produce. You also have to remember that we just beat his former team the Pats, so I'm sure it hurt his butt even more. Oh well, maybe one day the NFLN will get rid of these biased former players.

:curious:cough-Marshall-Faulk-cough-Heath-Evans-cough :curious:
    McG
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:31 pm
  • I love this OP when I watched the show. I liked how Tracey Porter? Or the other secondary guy from NO placed us. Heath was a complete douche bag and he was so passionate he must like that role. I truely like how the other guy ( I truely dont like that I cant remember his name) ripped that douche (EVANS) in how stupid he was.
    Cruser74
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm
  • McG wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Yes... yes he is. He also completely sucked as a member of the Seahawks. He also has this stick in his butt about Holmgren, but never seems to see the point that his piss poor performance as a completely wasted upper draft pick by Holmgren was one of the things that cost Holmgren his job as GM. Heath is the typical entitled former player meathead. Hopefully he goes the route of Bill Maas and gets exposed for being a piece of crap and disappears from the media ASAP.

He was a FB, he is lucky that he played when he did and actually had a job. Seems like the FB position is getting phased out, along with the run game. All of that aside, the guy is a first class tool. Yeah of course he has a hard-on for the Hawks, he was a failure here and a lot more was expected of him then what he could produce. You also have to remember that we just beat his former team the Pats, so I'm sure it hurt his butt even more. Oh well, maybe one day the NFLN will get rid of these biased former players.

:curious:cough-Marshall-Faulk-cough-Heath-Evans-cough :curious:

I meant to put Tiki Barber.
    Last edited by Cruser74 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Cruser74
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm
  • Guys and gals, it's television.

It was either last week, or the week before, that Evans was raving (to Sharper) about how much potential this team has and it was Sharper badmouthing us, and in MUCH uglier fashion, than Evans' (rather tame) remarks today. It would be rather boring (for the mass') if both guys sat there praising us, or any other team, so they play their little game of good cop, bad cop.

I was always a HUGE fan of Sharper (the player) but can no longer stand the guy. He and Evans together turn these segments into something akin to frikin romper room. It's seldom educational. Believe me when I tell you, Sharper took the side of the Hawks today because it was his turn to do so. He is not a fan.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm
  • hawkfan333 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/0ap1000000081302/Are-the-Seahawks-in-the-same-class-as-the-49ers
    Sharper gave us some really big props but what the hell is evans problem is he still butt hurt of the saints play off game or what?

Before Evans played for the Saints, he played for New England. Playing there was the only thing that revitalized his terrible career here. He is just as obnoxious and arogant about the Pats as he is the Saints. The dude is a HUGE tool. Like Dr Diags said, it's what works for him and got him is job on NFLN.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm
  • I'm waiting for Sharper to just reach out and slap that douchebag.

Every time sharper talks he undermines him in a way that is beyond the normal jock-talk banter.
    when sharper referenced a rapper as a quote for why he is picking one player, Evans looked appauled, saying "I think we are all stupider for having heard that", sharper laughed it off but you could feel the tension. He has been doing that since i've seen them on here.

He is so mad about that game, he is one of those guys that was on a team that won and got a ring. what a loser.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm
  • I hope after the Seahawks win thursday, they revisit this little tiff between no neck douchebag and Sharper
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm
  • Who is Heath Evans???? :stirthepot:
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:06 pm
  • Time is on our side with this douche bag!

That was one lowlife hatchet job by an ex-Patriot and butt hurt ex-Saints player! Yeah we beat him with the Lynch quake. His credibility is low and it should not be forgot he was cut by the Seahawks.

Darren Sharper laughed at Evans analysis, Evans says we won't match well with SF and won't be able to make plays or effectively defend against their O. In terms of deserved recognition Evens says we a re pretenders and should really barely be 3-3.

Soon it's time for the Seahawks to make this guy choke on his mumbling grudging acknowledgement the Seahawks have a good young team and the future is a lot brighter here than it has been for a very long time. Karma has a way of coming around and biting you in the rear.

Patience my brothers, this guy may have seriously pissed the team off.
    Last edited by jammerhawk on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 pm
  • Watch the guy who thought that bringing in Trent Dilfer to raise the flag was a good idea, nominate Evans to do the same.
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 pm
  • Think so, hmmm the very though of that raw meat being thrown to the 12th man. We'd rip him to shreds.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:35 pm
  • The irony here is that our team was so bad at one point some fans were trying to anoint Evans as a relevant player in the national football league.
    Thank God we've grown since then. IN FACT, i am calling those guys out right now! Which of you homers from this very board were enamored with this guy then? Cause it seems to me there were quite a few.....
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 pm
  • How did this guy stay in the league 11 years? He was only able to start 23 games in all those years because apparently he was so good.

And a total of 8 TDs? In 11 years? Wow, what a stud! And a whole 1,018 yards for his career! What is that? 90 yards a year? Wow, color me impressed.

Mack Strong on the other hand started over 60 games, had 2300+ yards rushing and receiving and 15 TDs, all for the Seahawks. He didn't have the benefit of playing on elite scoring teams like New England and New Orleans with lots of post season opportunities.

So how did Heath get a TV gig? It's not like he was a big contributor on the SB win. Oh, I know what it is, his cavernous mouth and the ability to spew annoying nonsense and his propensity for even pissing off his co hosts.

He reminds me of Michael Irvin, except more obnoxious and less knowledgable.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 am
  • I think he'll be a relative short-timer at NFLN. All of his segments are painfully obnoxious...he's just not fun to listen to. There are some upcoming players you have to think that'll find their way to NFLN in the next couple of years, like Matt H. and Ray Lewis, and there's only so much airtime.
    Jac
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 am
  • http://www.nfl.com/standings

hmm, sure looks like 4-2 to me...interesting...

Also, has anyone else noticed he's singing Staley's praises for this week and how he'll handle Clemons, even though Staley more likely then not won't play? Great research there right. Staley is a great Left Tackle, but on Thursday he'll be a great inactive Left Tackle.

Heath should take his own advice and look at the match up, arrogant Fullback V future Hall of Fame Safety, says it all really, see my Sig.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 am
  • Evans = bitter douche bag, he never has anything good to say about the Hawks, hated him when he was on the team and turn the chanel when he is on the TV.
    TorontoHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 am
  • Someone needs to put a bag of poo on Heath Evans doorstep and ring his doorbell.

Man I hate that guy.....everytime I hear him talk I throw up in my mouth a little bit.....

He talks himself around in circles like he is chasing his tail that is tucked between his legs because he sucked in the NFL.
    BEEF46
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 am
  • http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

Another Evans dis comes from his power rankings....Personally I think with our record and the opponents we've beat, anything top 10 is fair. The NFL.com experts picks is a panel of 13 "experts" Here's the breakdown

5 rank us at number 7

2 rank us at number 8

3 rank us at number 9

2 rank us at number 10

1 ranks us at number 13

Can we guess (hint it's the topic of the thread) who is the only one to rank us at 13? The guy obviously has a serious disdain for the Seahawks, and it shows in all his 'analysis' regarding us
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:11 am
  • drdiags wrote:Evans is playing the role he needs to get ahead. If he panders to what the accepted is, it insures he gets to stay around. Deny the GB game, because despite what the record says or the league says the Packers really won. He must also believe in moral victories. But he is not alone.

Sharper had some valid points about San Fran. For me, the Seahawks need to prove they can win on the road and do it for a sustained period before I would say they are in the 49ers class. Early season or late, the 49ers under Harbaugh have won on the road. Once the Seahawks can get their offense in order, I think they will be able to take to the road what they have at home. Their road woes was why many consider them pretenders. Not that they are a bad club. They just haven't shown that they are road-tested. Thursday is a good chance to build on what they did in Charlotte and failed to do in Arizona and St Louis.

Completely agree with the road woes. Until they can show me they can win on the road consistently I won't give them the elite status, but I do think Seattle is in the Niners class. It's hard for me to see the Hawks getting smacked around at home like San Fran just did.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am
  • I don't really care if Evans can't get over how we beat the Packers, nor do I care if he isn't convinced that our team is all that good. But his attitude? What a complete prick. He's embarassing himself, and I'd love to see him directly after we beat the 49ers tomorrow night.
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information