NFLN: Best Division in Football: NFC West not even mentioned

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Yeah I saw that too. It's hard to be upset when you consider that the NFC West came extremely close to being 0-4 the day before that video was made though.

Someone in the comments said it best. All four teams in the NFC West are in the top 5 in points allowed.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I think one of the pregame shows talked about how the NFCW's lack of quality QBs makes it a tough division to consider the best. Though I think it was that Bradshaw joker. These guys are probably not looking at the records but rather the star power of the various divisions.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• kearly wrote:Someone in the comments said it best. All four teams in the NFC West are in the top 5 in points allowed.

What? Cumulative across six weeks? NFC-W occupies four-fifths of the top five in points allowed? That can't possibly be right.
    Last edited by Ruminator on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• In points allowed per game Seattle is 2, San fran 3, Arizona 4, St.louis 5. Chicagos is 1 at the moment but they've played shit teams and only 5 games.
    BlueOne
    NET Rookie

• Ruminator wrote:
    kearly wrote:Someone in the comments said it best. All four teams in the NFC West are in the top 5 in points allowed.

What? Cumulative across six weeks? That can't be right.

Not Cumulative...Points per game....some teams have byes so you can't use cumulative now.

1) Bears..........14.2

2) Seahawks....15.5

3) Niners..........15.7

4) Cards..........16.2

5) Rams..........18.5

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Ah! I misinterpreted that as "top five in the most points allowed." Thought the comment that Kearly spoke of was defending NFC-W not being mentioned as one of NFC's better divisions. False alarm. Ignore me.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• They still love their NFC East because of the Giants and what the other teams can "potentially" do.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information