Patriot radio replay coming up at 12:50 on KJR

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • For those interested in hearing the Pats' radio guys take on Sunday's game. Apparently the silly NFL won't let this type of thing be podcasted, so if you want to hear them crying in their beer (I certainly do), this is your best chance.

12:50 on KJR...
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• Go and get yourself a healthy earfull of Scott Zolack...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• Man those two are terrible. Thank goodness for Raible
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

• "They're making Russell Wilson look like a quarterback right now which he's not..."

What a effin' douche.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Wow, those guys are horribly unprofessional. Sounds like I'm listening to a high school broadcast.
    Happybelly
    NET Practice Squad

• Terrible. Absolutely the worst broadcast team I've ever heard on a professional level. That Zolack punk sounded like a low-level fan in some bar, not a professional broadcaster. I would be embarrassed if I'm a Patriots fan.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• "Russell Wilson is the worst quarterback in the national football league. You just made him look like the starter of the pro bowl. He doesn't know how to read defenses. He just stands back there and throws it up."

Scott Zolak is such a douche bag. WOW.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• Happybelly wrote:Wow, those guys are horribly unprofessional. Sounds like I'm listening to a high school broadcast.

Y'know, I don't think this is much of an exaggeration. They really were THAT bad -- it was borderline weird. This is the NF freakin' L and you're one of the flagship franchises. You really have to be better than that. Embarrassingly bad.
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:
    Happybelly wrote:Wow, those guys are horribly unprofessional. Sounds like I'm listening to a high school broadcast.

Y'know, I don't think this is much of an exaggeration. They really were THAT bad -- it was borderline weird. This is the NF freakin' L and you're one of the flagship franchises. You really have to be better than that. Embarrassingly bad.

They have those guys because the fans have to be able to relate.
    Bitter
    NET Starter

• What a joke, can't believe that's NE's broadcasting team

Embarrassing for the Patriots
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• These guys are such hacks it's unbelievable they're employed by an NFL team, and one of the best NFL teams at that.

Even an unbiased sports fan can recognize that these two did zero homework before the game. They didn't even know most of the Hawks players names, and constantly were looking down at their player sheets to call out who matched up to what number, even then they got the names wrong. "Looks like it was intercepted by Trufant.........no #25, who is that..Richard....Sherman."

Then they're so busy rambling and backseat coaching that they were 2-3 seconds behind on the only job they have, calling plays. Just in that little bit Softy played, there were 3-4 examples of Dolack reacting to a penalty or play five seconds after it happened.

If I was a Pats fans, I'd be embarrassed.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Since you cannot get enough Scott Zolack

4h Scott Zolak ?@scottzolak
    Love the #seahawkmafia better than buffalo

14 Oct Scott Zolak ?@scottzolak
    “@BradR1680: @scottzolak what do you think of RW now? ...ass clown.” He's a 1st ballot HOF!! Greatest qb I've ever seen

“@NickMetcalf81: @scottzolak Do the Seahawks pump in crowd noise?” Absolutely, Baltimore was much louder

Say what you want about Seattle, unreal Football and Baseball facilities #baltimorewest

H Oc KE y

14 Oct Greg A. Bedard ?@GregABedard
    Seahawks have no idea what they're doing on defense. They look lost

“@GregABedard: Matt Flynn time?” Russell Wilson has pictures on someone, he's terrible

Seahawks should put Flynn in, Wilson can't read the defense, 2 possession game now

81....8 snaps, 3 rec, 1 TD

Oh Canaduh being sung now # HO Ck. eY

LETS GO!!!!!!!!! Whoomp ass

Kill me now pic.twitter.com/aKm2vNIb
    [Picture of Seahawks Mascot]

Play like a Seahawk today!! ......fly around beaches at low tide and eat scraps #stupidbird pic.twitter.com/cYameNCs
    [Picture of the Seahawks field entry Seahawks Canopy and slogan]

What kind of stadium has pictures of elephants inside of it? ..........stupid ones??

Interesting, defensive stat board to jack the crowd up #pumpedandjacked pic.twitter.com/tjIjHOiu

12th man my ass pic.twitter.com/Ue9q4uQz
    [A picture of CenturyLink]

He seems more like a fan than a team announcer. But then again, things are a little edgier other places.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Ugh. That made me cringe. I would be so embarrassed if I were a Patriots fan having to listen to those two childish clowns.
    bellyfat
    NET Starter

• drdiags wrote:
    He seems more like a fan than a team announcer. But then again, things are a little edgier other places.

If edgier means a classless ass, then I agree.

Not surprising, NE sports fans and media types are about as myopic as they come. They're not sports fans, they're <insert their team> fans.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Ok lets just say I was a Patriots fan... I would be emailing the NFL, thanking them for T.V. broadcasters on gameday. Classless douche bags these two are, especially the background announcer.
    TalonHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Dudes, you got to realize that this is what plays with Boston sports fans. Just like polite Steve Raible plays here.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• Scott Zolak's 1990 Senior season at Maryland: 225 completions in 418 attempts for a 53.8 completion percentage, 2589 yards, ten TD's, NINETEEN interceptions.

Russell Wilson's FRESHMAN season at NC State: 150 completions in 275 attempts, 54.5 completion percentage, 1955 yards, 17 TD's, ONE interception.

Who is Scott Zolak to talk about Russell Wilson??
    camdawg
    NET Rookie

• He didn't diss the Tanzania ad did he? He might've cost the pats the season, that thing is magical!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I really do not understand where he is coming from with the "Wilson doesn't make reads" bit. If you watch the replay of the game, you can see Russell looking all over the field to find open receivers.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• What really befuddles me is that Zolak was an NFL QB (He backed up Drew Bledsoe for a few seasons)! His analysis makes Hugh Millen's stench look all world. How can you have been on an NFL roster, as a QB none the less, and not be able to analyze the postion worth a sh#t?
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• Just went back to his twitter page and he's now saying that all of his Russel Wilson comments were based upon the first 5 games of this season...WEAK answer but he goes on to say 'sorry Seattle fans' Guess he was feeling the wrath :-)
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• HawKnPeppa wrote:Just went back to his twitter page and he's now saying that all of his Russel Wilson comments were based upon the first 5 games of this season...WEAK answer but he goes on to say 'sorry Seattle fans' Guess he was feeling the wrath :-)

Which means he didn't look at any film and was basing his comments strictly on stats. Dumb.

He also couldn't be bothered to watch the game in front of him.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I would not be surprised if he got a tongue lashing from Bob Kraft.. he doesn't strike me as the type of owner who would condone crap like spewed by a representative of his team.

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information