Patriot radio replay coming up at 12:50 on KJR

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
For those interested in hearing the Pats' radio guys take on Sunday's game. Apparently the silly NFL won't let this type of thing be podcasted, so if you want to hear them crying in their beer (I certainly do), this is your best chance.

12:50 on KJR...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"They're making Russell Wilson look like a quarterback right now which he's not..."

What a effin' douche.

Happybelly

Reaction score
Wow, those guys are horribly unprofessional. Sounds like I'm listening to a high school broadcast.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Terrible. Absolutely the worst broadcast team I've ever heard on a professional level. That Zolack punk sounded like a low-level fan in some bar, not a professional broadcaster. I would be embarrassed if I'm a Patriots fan.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
"Russell Wilson is the worst quarterback in the national football league. You just made him look like the starter of the pro bowl. He doesn't know how to read defenses. He just stands back there and throws it up."

Scott Zolak is such a douche bag. WOW.

OP
OP
VivaEfrenHerrera

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Happybelly":16x8nbos said:
Wow, those guys are horribly unprofessional. Sounds like I'm listening to a high school broadcast.

Y'know, I don't think this is much of an exaggeration. They really were THAT bad -- it was borderline weird. This is the NF freakin' L and you're one of the flagship franchises. You really have to be better than that. Embarrassingly bad.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":12lc8uqe said:
Happybelly":12lc8uqe said:

Y'know, I don't think this is much of an exaggeration. They really were THAT bad -- it was borderline weird. This is the NF freakin' L and you're one of the flagship franchises. You really have to be better than that. Embarrassingly bad.

They have those guys because the fans have to be able to relate.

Shaz

Reaction score
What a joke, can't believe that's NE's broadcasting team

Embarrassing for the Patriots

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
These guys are such hacks it's unbelievable they're employed by an NFL team, and one of the best NFL teams at that.

Even an unbiased sports fan can recognize that these two did zero homework before the game. They didn't even know most of the Hawks players names, and constantly were looking down at their player sheets to call out who matched up to what number, even then they got the names wrong. "Looks like it was intercepted by Trufant.........no #25, who is that..Richard....Sherman."

Then they're so busy rambling and backseat coaching that they were 2-3 seconds behind on the only job they have, calling plays. Just in that little bit Softy played, there were 3-4 examples of Dolack reacting to a penalty or play five seconds after it happened.

If I was a Pats fans, I'd be embarrassed.

drdiags

Reaction score
Since you cannot get enough Scott Zolack

4h Scott Zolak ?@scottzolak
Love the #seahawkmafia better than buffalo

14 Oct Scott Zolak ?@scottzolak
“@BradR1680: @scottzolak what do you think of RW now? ...ass clown.” He's a 1st ballot HOF!! Greatest qb I've ever seen

“@NickMetcalf81: @scottzolak Do the Seahawks pump in crowd noise?” Absolutely, Baltimore was much louder

Say what you want about Seattle, unreal Football and Baseball facilities #baltimorewest

H Oc KE y

14 Oct Greg A. Bedard ?@GregABedard
Seahawks have no idea what they're doing on defense. They look lost

“@GregABedard: Matt Flynn time?” Russell Wilson has pictures on someone, he's terrible

Seahawks should put Flynn in, Wilson can't read the defense, 2 possession game now

81....8 snaps, 3 rec, 1 TD

Oh Canaduh being sung now # HO Ck. eY

LETS GO!!!!!!!!! Whoomp ass

Kill me now pic.twitter.com/aKm2vNIb
[Picture of Seahawks Mascot]

Play like a Seahawk today!! ......fly around beaches at low tide and eat scraps #stupidbird pic.twitter.com/cYameNCs
[Picture of the Seahawks field entry Seahawks Canopy and slogan]

What kind of stadium has pictures of elephants inside of it? ..........stupid ones??

Interesting, defensive stat board to jack the crowd up #pumpedandjacked pic.twitter.com/tjIjHOiu

12th man my ass pic.twitter.com/Ue9q4uQz
[A picture of CenturyLink]

He seems more like a fan than a team announcer. But then again, things are a little edgier other places.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Ugh. That made me cringe. I would be so embarrassed if I were a Patriots fan having to listen to those two childish clowns.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
drdiags":342dzqti said:
He seems more like a fan than a team announcer. But then again, things are a little edgier other places.

If edgier means a classless ass, then I agree.

Not surprising, NE sports fans and media types are about as myopic as they come. They're not sports fans, they're <insert their team> fans.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
Ok lets just say I was a Patriots fan... I would be emailing the NFL, thanking them for T.V. broadcasters on gameday. Classless douche bags these two are, especially the background announcer.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Dudes, you got to realize that this is what plays with Boston sports fans. Just like polite Steve Raible plays here.

camdawg

Reaction score
Scott Zolak's 1990 Senior season at Maryland: 225 completions in 418 attempts for a 53.8 completion percentage, 2589 yards, ten TD's, NINETEEN interceptions.

Russell Wilson's FRESHMAN season at NC State: 150 completions in 275 attempts, 54.5 completion percentage, 1955 yards, 17 TD's, ONE interception.

Who is Scott Zolak to talk about Russell Wilson??

Throwdown

Reaction score
He didn't diss the Tanzania ad did he? He might've cost the pats the season, that thing is magical!

sc85sis

Reaction score
I really do not understand where he is coming from with the "Wilson doesn't make reads" bit. If you watch the replay of the game, you can see Russell looking all over the field to find open receivers.