Niner fan - Hawks dirty & classless

SeaTown81

Reaction score
NorCal":3p3oh77s said:
The area around the stadium is atrocious. Just stick to the parking lot and you should be ok. The stabbing was well outside of the parking lot down a road to the stadium. Some people park in the neighborhood and walk to the stadium, but that is a risk in anything other than 49er gear. Usually the problems are with people who are not going to the game, they just hang out around the stadium.

Ummmmm. I wouldn't expactly say the parking lot is safe, either.

This from this last game:

[youtube]InQSJsBlQ84[/youtube]

I along with 3 friends had beers poured on our heads while walking from the parking lot to the stadium. 1000% unsolicted, just while walking past a bunch of thug wannabe Raider fans, us not saying word one. Then inside the stadium we had food thrown at us and I had a dude spit in my face, point blank. And the usher in the section saw all and said, "What do you want me to do?" when I approached him. No offense, NorCal. But your stadium and your fans are TRASH. I've been to 11 different opposing stadiums as a visiting fan, and yours is the only one I tell people to avoid. Bunch of idiot wannabe gang bangers who don't even care about the game on the field. BY FAR, the worst road experience I've ever had as a visiting fan. It's not surprising every year when I hear about opposing fans being stabbed and beat.

Now if you are going to the game and wearing Hawk gear, take this advice. Watch your back at all times outside the stadium (parking lot, included). And if at all possible, sit down low in the expensive seats with the rich, passive, white, and actual fans. Anywhere else, might as well be at a Raider game.

mistaowen

Reaction score
It is hilarious how much it reminds me of the "Bat Dad" southpark episode where one dad from every little league baseball team fights other teams dads. It's like the WWE.

hawker84

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":1jz4l7tq said:
This just made me laugh. I don't agree with this take on our Hawks. I think we just play TOUGH - but I kind of love it that we're being thought of as the "new era Raiders" ...lol. From what I've read on this 9er thread --- a good number are down right scared to play us.

"-Seahawks are also becoming the new era 'Oakland Raiders'; dirty, class-less cheaters with no shame or care for their actions/respect for the game."

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... eek/page4/

yep, i read that on there and emmidiately challenged him on that bull@#$%... he also went on to say seattle fans are rude and obnoxious, and wear silly halloween costumes and scream their heads off like a bunch of idiots... and that he's not scared to play at our stadium and in front of us and our empty trophy case. ya i had to let him have it a bit. and of course they threatened to ban me.. pu##y's.....

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
lol love it. whiner fans might be the most hypocritical fans out there. they bitch about classless and rude fans, yet they are the worst. And they whine about trash talking?? lmao, thats why we call them the whiners. all they do is whine if they arent winning. harbaugh.....lol. nough said.

i think they are scared too. at the beginning of the year they all thought theyd run away with the division. lol, after one year in ten of winning football. they've drafted in the top ten for ten years. bout time they got some talent. this will be a tough game. division games always are. but all i want is to embarrass them on thursday on nat tv. prob wont happen. gonna be close. but what would you give to beat them 31-9?? whiner tears are the best!

go hawks!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Get used to it, Raider fans built a dynasty of winning and when that fell apart the legacy of that era lived on, you ever wonder why they are a island to themselves if because they gave no quarter and expected none in return, but being able to win and impose your will and beat you up every week was what brought that attention.

Having a defense like other teams such as the Steelers which we all hate going back to the 70's brings it's own notoriety, other fans will hate us more and more, they will pile on when we lose and pile on when we win one way or another.

Keeping this string going is what the Seahawks have to do to garner respect; you can be hated and respected at the same time.

Fail in winning we will just be hated and considered punk bitches.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":70qxa2qy said:
SeaTown81":70qxa2qy said:
This from this last game:

[youtube]InQSJsBlQ84[/youtube]

Just a sad and pathetic display right there.
Trash fans. Straight up no class garbage.
And they can't fight apparently. Looks like Giants dude took on about 6 of those turds and walked away just fine.

NorCal

Reaction score
It is definitely true that the Niner fanbase at games has changed over the last 10 years. I have watched it. There are a lot more thugs and drunk idiots than there used to be. I definitely suggest, as a visiting fan, to watch who is around you and avoid the drunk idiots, as much as possible that is.

I have had friends from other teams go to games without much problems at all. But, that doesn't mean there aren't problems, major ones at that. This is why I can't wait for the new stadium. The location and price should remove a lot of the problems.

I wasn't saying some of the fanbase isn't trash. But I do think it is overblown. people aren't getting stabbed every game.

And as to that video, its weird that was in the bus parking lot. Another thing stood out, those people don't know how to fight

MissoulaHawk

Reaction score
I sort've hate to agree, but I think SHerm went a little too far. Did he have to go on Twitter AND run in his mouth in an interview AND go up to Brady after the game AND call us a team "who's built for a heavyweight match"? I'm surprised it was Sherm, of all people. He seems so modest and classy. I'm not saying his comments and actions were "classless", but it leaves room for teams and the media to take shots at us. I just wish we could've beaten NE and taken the high road, left it all out on the field, let the game speak for itself... BUT, screw Brady for saying he's gonna make the fans turn on us. He sure did a great job of that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SE174":2daqxi9s said:
Yep, those jokers don't even know what classless is.
Last time I checked, this is a FULL CONTACT sport, and you can bet a dollar to a dog turd (and they can hold the stakes in their teeth) that if they had the dangles, they would play just as physical and smashmouth as the Seahawks do.
Harbauggghhhh will probably tell his Defense to unload on the Seahawks, to which I say, go ahead, because that's a battle you can't win.

rlkats

Reaction score
As a Niner fan I love the sport. The fans are complete idiots. It dont matter what team it is. I am frankly disapointed that the Niner fanbase has gone to this thug crap. Its football not East Compton Crips Damn get a life. Let the rest of the world enjoy a game without the thug crap......Sorry had to vent

Go Niners

hawker84

Reaction score
MissoulaHawk":1ha971sl said:
I sort've hate to agree, but I think SHerm went a little too far. Did he have to go on Twitter AND run in his mouth in an interview AND go up to Brady after the game AND call us a team "who's built for a heavyweight match"? I'm surprised it was Sherm, of all people. He seems so modest and classy. I'm not saying his comments and actions were "classless", but it leaves room for teams and the media to take shots at us. I just wish we could've beaten NE and taken the high road, left it all out on the field, let the game speak for itself... BUT, screw Brady for saying he's gonna make the fans turn on us. He sure did a great job of that.

you wish sherm didn't do what he did, but yet you say screw brady for calling him out.. make up your mind dude... i say screw brady and every body that looks like his pretty ass, and any body else who doesn't like it, do something about it and shut sherm up.. till then wanna talk trash to this team , better bring it and back it up or it's going right back in your face, apposing players and fans, you've been warned.......

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I went back in 2006 when the team was pretty much awful and they still had their share of d-bag fans. Can't imagine how unbearable it is over there now.

The 49ers have more fairweather fans than any other team in football, including the Cowboys. But their fairweather fans are a different breed.

The die-hards/lifers were generally good people.. they'd talk smack, but it was friendly back and forth. The fans since 2011, the ones who will claim they've been "FAITHFUL" for years! (When they can't name the 2010 roster).. they're the ones giving everyone down there a bad rap.

Starrman44

Reaction score
What Brady said about the fans turning on the team fired Sherm up. He knows our fan base is different. I feel like he stood up for us.

Brady did the easy thing at 8 minutes left. He looked at the scoreboard 23-10 and said, "I'll see you after the game." Maybe that fired up the team. All I know is, Brady should have sought out Thomas and Sherm and patted them on the back, and maybe he did. Brady gets interviewed all the time. No doubt he's had questions posed about fans, and he's probably answered them well. Last week it came across like he was calling us, the fans, out. NFL Network called our "team" pretenders. We had a thread that explained that it wasn't about the Defense, it was really the offense dragging down the team. We may have felt comforted by that, but to Sherm, you are talking about his teammates. He was happy to give props to the Offense this week. In one interview he even said the offense carried the defense this week.

As far as talking smack, good corners pretty much talk smack. I guess we need Kelly Jennings to come back and take Sherm's place. That'll make us feel more like the Seahawks we expect. This guy is a different breed and barring injury his number may well hang in the rafters some day. He is elite. Tru, in his prime, never attacked the ball or the opposing player the way this cat does.

I think lack of respect bugs him. He didn't get respect in college. He saw an opportunity coming out of Compton to show an example to kids at home that he could go to Stanford and be a success. Harbaugh buried him. He was a low draft pick and we knew last year he was better than Browner and that he was coming hard. He is an Alpha Dog. He is a guy that when he is worn out, his pride is going to make him go out and make a play for you, for me, for him, for the team. He's Ringworm Sherm, he ain't going a way, he's gonna get under people's skin and be a blight upon them...

hawker84

Reaction score
Starrman44

amen bruddah... couldn't have said it better.. this team is of a different fabric than we're use to seeing.. they're talented and they're nasty, and they aint taking shiat from no one, apposing players , fans, media , so called experts, they're putting everyone on point... it started last year and is even more evident today.. they don't need anyone but themselves and the 12th man to believe in them, everyone else can kick back and watch this team continue to get upset victory after upset victory, and scratch their heads and say what's going on here, can't seem to figure out why the seahawks keep winning.
get use to it seahawk fans, this team is unlike any other team we've ever had , attitude wise, and i for one am going to kick back and enjoy the show....

pehawk

Reaction score
Having been to Oakland AND SF, SF's far and away the enviroment more dangerous. Oakland wasn't scary at all, and I went solo all decked out.

Neither have a thing on Buffalo, but in SF keep your head on a swivel.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
MissoulaHawk":1nzy2hs1 said:
I sort've hate to agree, but I think SHerm went a little too far.? I'm surprised it was Sherm, of all people. He seems so modest and classy.

the dude is from compton, if hes got something to say hes gana say it. one of my favorite seahawk player he can back up his shit so he can talk big all he wants imo