Look Alikes 49er Edition

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
cccrew":17nisomq said:
Sarlacc83":17nisomq said:
cccrew":17nisomq said:
I'm not sure what you mean with that fairly generic statement. But if we're just talking football, I'm doing ok. I'm a Niner fan with a deep team expected to compete for championships for the forseeable future and a great NFL coach that most fans (including your own) would be jealous to have. How you doing?

And how was the NFC Championship game last year? You guys had it pretty good, as I recall.

Oh.

Right.

Are you seriously implying that after a decade of suck that I should feel bad about losing in the NFC Championship game to the eventual Super Bowl Champion? With a rookie head coach? And no offseason program due to the lockout? And no Wide receivers? In overtime by 3 points? Really?

Wow. LOL. Try again.

Speak outside both sides of your mouth much? You were just telling us how every team in the league would be jealous to have Harbaugh, and then in the next sentence, you're making excuses for him. Good one.

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
Jesus Christ I knew 49er fans were cry babies but this dude takes it to another level

My favorite is when all of them were crying when we injured Kyle Williams last season but cheered like 14 year old girls when Willis injured hasselbeck in 09

MagHawk

Reaction score
275px-Candlestick_Park_2006-08-11.jpg
Hh

cccrew

Reaction score
MagHawk":38xujid6 said:

Yeah, and so was the King dome two years before it was demolished. What's your point? At least Candlestick was the home of Championship football teams.

Oh yeah, and this happened too HAHA:

Repairing the roof ultimately cost US$51 million

NorCal

Reaction score
MagHawk":2u53g5cd said:

Dude, the toilet is way too clean to compare to the Stick. I'm a season ticket holder, I should know.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
cccrew":1em0m21o said:
MagHawk":1em0m21o said:

Yeah, and so was the King dome two years before it was demolished. What's your point? At least Candlestick was the home of Championship football teams.

Classy response, troll.

cccrew

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3tockr8j said:
cccrew":3tockr8j said:
MagHawk":3tockr8j said:

Throwdown

Reaction score
cccrew":19wq1i9g said:
MagHawk":19wq1i9g said:

Wow, your about as classless as they come arent you, chump?

Typical 49er fan though, still living in the past, rocking their acid washed jeans.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
cccrew":5hkqkcgw said:
Sarlacc83":5hkqkcgw said:
cccrew":5hkqkcgw said:

Classy response, troll.

Oh I'm sorry. Was a "classy" response expected in post comparing the 49ers head coach to a woman on a Massengill box! LOL!

The fact that you're literally too stupid to understand why gloating over people dying is far worse than calling Harbaugh a douche (and the fact you still think the point was that he looks like a woman) makes me weep for humanity.

Throwdown

Reaction score
cccrew":216t1f0x said:
Oh I'm sorry. Was a "classy" response expected in post comparing the 49ers head coach to a woman on a Massengill box! LOL!

Big difference between making a joke about a coach and laughing at people dying, just saying. But hey who am I to rain on your parade? do you, young lady.

NorCal

Reaction score
I don't understand why some people can't get that look alike threads are fun. Every good team's forum has em. The Kaepernick one was pretty good.

The Radish

Reaction score
NorCal":3hsu3etq said:
I don't understand why some people can't get that look alike threads are fun. Every good team's forum has em. The Kaepernick one was pretty good.

Thanks NorCal, you've been around here awhile and understand the difference between laughing at each others teams and trying to hit each other with RPGs

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Thanks guys....man, went to work, and checked in for lunch to see all of that. Thanks first of all to Rasta who always comes up with some great pics, and to Les for getting rid of the garbage.

Latest posts