RSherm: Brady "...should have thrown 5 picks"

OP
OP
T

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Wow. I guess I started a firestorm.

But I'm proud of this team. I don't care who you are, you don't say you're going to turn the fanbase, the 12th man, against the Hawks. IMO, that's bullentin board material. You think Brady would say that b4 a Ravens game? You think Ray Lewis and Ed Reed would put up with that? You know they would be jawung at Brady before, during and after the game.

I'm tired teams coming to Seattle and think they can walk all over us. And that includes their knucklehead fans.

I'm a proud Hawks fan. Been on this board since 07, 05 b4 they moved here. I've been a season tic holder sonce '92, so don't come on this board and talk shit. I've sat in a Kingdome watching games like the Packers in 98 when the entire upper bowl was filled with Pack fans. I've sat in the rain at Husky Stadium and continue to have a horsed voice the day after a game.

To those who had my back.....props! We are a band of bros and while most came to my defense, I am extremely disappointed with those who sided with a NE fan. We may disagree on topics, shoot, i disagree with family and friends all the time, but don't side with an opponents fanboy because he's playing nicey-nice. Not cool bro.

I'm fired up about this team and I want to see players like Richard Sherman talk all day long. We've felt disrespected for most of our Seahawk lives and it's time guys like Sherm to have our back. He said exactly what we felt to Brady and the media. We've posted all day long and we complain about a lack of respect from opposing teams and the media and i don't give a rat ass what a NE fan says. Hate it. Good. I'm cool with it.

Keep on doin what you do Sherm....you just said what this fanbase have been thinking.

GO HAWKS!

nsport

Reaction score
truehawksfan":3fv7u516 said:
I'm fired up about this team and I want to see players like Richard Sherman talk all day long. We've felt disrespected for most of our Seahawk lives and it's time guys like Sherm to have our back. He said exactly what we felt to Brady and the media. We've posted all day long and we complain about a lack of respect from opposing teams and the media and i don't give a rat ass what a NE fan says. Hate it. Good. I'm cool with it.

Keep on doin what you do Sherm....you just said what this fanbase have been thinking.

GO HAWKS!

Marry me. Oh wait, I'm already married.

This is good stuff. Great passion. This is what being a fan is all about. Like you I have sat through countless games, screamed at my TV, facepalmed by the words that the press and media use - our team is really good. Markedly more interesting than 2005 - and possibly better in some ways. I love being a fan in Seattle... it really feels like an underdog town. Put that into perspective if you live in NYC - and the goddamn Yankees trade youth for hall of famers and sign big time free agents. Where's the fun in that? I'd rather live in Oakland and watch Billy Ball than do that crap. But then again, who wants to live in Oakland. Yuk!