Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1q8vr3lc said:
BlueTalon":1q8vr3lc said:
They could almost be triplets.

Y yVzGbWVkajvFc5pH0efpb7Kf7EWOEH4QSnsVrDn8bC2Hkwfw
images
images

Uncanny.
Seahawks roster management is starting to reek of nepotism.

Seeker

Reaction score
MysterMatt":1f8l2tma said:
FortWorthSeahawk":1f8l2tma said:
Ha...HGH is working out for Baldwin I see.....and nice to see Dexter Davis is back on the team.....
And apparently playing on offense now.
and labled as a defensive end blocking another defensive in.
I don't think these are errors, I think Russell bends reality

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
HawksFTW":8vp2zpas said:
JonRud":8vp2zpas said:
That's RussellMagic. I have been a Flynn guy all along but I am sold/converted. In Russ I Trust!

I think he is commenting on the fact that Breno is being referred to as both Baldwin and Dexter Davis in these pictures. Funny.

To be honest with you, i think the author doesn't recognize face or player.. he only recognizes the number.
I think this is true because I was confused about this post because of some posters right under it disregarded this and was just giving r. wilson props.

To my point, even I was confused cus I knew it was Breno, but don't know Breno's number by heart. Which is 68, i know now. And in my confusion, I saw 68 as 89. So I can see where the author was confused. Same for me, vice versa effect.

OP
OP
BlueTalon

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd recognize him under his helmet, except for the waxed unibrow -- that's pretty unmistakeable.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
You can tell in the first picture that the person who made the caption read Giacomini's # upside down. 68 upside down turns into Baldwin's 89.

As for the 2nd picture, the only explanation I can come up with is that it's the Boston Herald, and likely written by some imbred townie.